Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

greetings from Bushwick!

Posted at

Hey all - my name's Keith and Drunkduck finally sent me a confirmation email tonight after I set up an account a few weeks ago, so I built a (cough cough horrible) webpage for my (cough cough awesome) comics, and wanted to say Hey to everybody. I must admit, I'm not much of a webforum guy since jonesing out on the He-Man.org boards when I was in college, but I do like reading comics and blogging, so maybe you'll see me around other parts of the site.

Anyway, I'm a 27-year-old freelancer/ne'er do well living in Bushwick,Brooklyn,NY,USA. I have a lovely crazy girlfriend, two other roommates, a cat and two turtles in a beautiful graffiti-adorned apartment near the L train. I went to film school and have regretted it ever since, played punk rock at CBGB's before it bit the dust, and otherwise I'm sort of a hermit. Also, I'm awesome and also totally sweet. I won't plug my (radical) comics here, but maybe find some part of my profile to click on and then run to them, like a baby through bluebells toward a river of melted candy.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck! Nice artwork!

(I think being this fast makes up for my hour-late-nees for the last newbie)

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

It took that long for a confirmation?

It might, Cthulhu. It might.

Posted at

It took that long for a confirmation?

It did. I don't think the Duck likes my computer. Last night I was finally able to sign on for the first time, and my screen immediately froze. But I got started on here anyway! 'Cuz I've got pluck, and I've got heart.

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Welcome!

Posted at

Welcome Keith, have fun with Drunk Duck…I'm sure you'll love the stuffin' outta' it.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome. try the Cold Hot Cola

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.