Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Greetings, DrunkDuck!

MiC FreaK
MiC FreaK
Posted at

Whats up, I'm new here on DD and i was curious if there was any recomended comics or things i should check out.

Posted at

Try some of these ones here.

There's a lot of crap on here, but there are some decent ones if you look hard enough.

Posted at

Welcome! I will respectfully disagree with Custard Trout; yes, there are many poor comics on here, but you won't have to look hard at all to find the shining beacons of light. There are really a ton of different, amusing, entertaining reads on here. Just decide on a genre and start reading! You'll find something you love in no time. :)

As to what's up…I"m afraid that's what remains of the chandelier.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I would recomend comics to you, but, I won't. Becuase that destroys the fun of finding a really good comic on accident or on your own.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi! There are way too many great comics on this site to narrow down my recommendations. I guess it depends on what genre you're interested in - the "browse" feature is really great about letting you pick the type you want to read. Just sift through them, and you'll find some great things out there. Another option: in the comics discussion forum, there's a topic called "Did you just update?" It should be right up at the top - a lot of wonderful comics will post when they've updated in that thread. Worth checking out!

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

You could always look through the comics of the people who are friendly enough to respond to your request (hint, hint)
But seriously, there really are a bunch of great comics on here, so just look around, and you're sure to find something that intrests you. I would say that your best bet is to look through the featuerd comics and to brouse through the comics by popularity. Apart from that, you just need to know what you like, and find something that fits your interests.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Haha, you're not new.

Welcome back to Drunk Duck… li'l bro.

cyberdog
cyberdog
Posted at

Hey whats up this is CyberDog. As far as comics to check out I just do a bunch of clicking around. You find good shit that way. Um, Trapped in a Comic is a good one. Its all 3D. Purgatory is another good one. WarriorBorn ain't to bad (sorry thats mine). The Weapon is a good 2d comic. Just click around bro.

This is CyberDog
Gettin Drunk with the Duck

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.