Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Guess what the person above you was thinking when they choose their username?

zgenstru
zgenstru
Posted at

Pfft people say I should be called redfire studio since it matches my avatar because it makes sence well I'll call myself blue flame studio instead.

Posted at

Genstru was catchy enough, but putting a z in front of it will be like a renewal!

toaddude13
toaddude13
Posted at

hmm… i want to confuse people, so, math, angle, angle, light, dark, darkness, figs, angel_of_darkness!!!!

Posted at

This way all of my Internet acquaintances will recognise me on the street if they see a guy who looks like a toad.

toaddude13
toaddude13
Posted at

(wow their right)

ugh, i need a name before the new year, oh crap the old non-dominational holiday decorations are on fire, and the carolers, wow flaming tanenbaum yeah, that could work

Posted at

I'm a dude….who likes toads….and the number 13 so……..toaddude13 would totally make sense!

Posted at

In fact I prefer light and am more like a demon, mwa ha ha ha ha, now everyone will be so confused!

toaddude13
toaddude13
Posted at

finally! a username that goes with my job, making art sculptures in the downtown studio out of blueflame grills. oh crap the statues lit the non-domintational holiday decorations on fire! (see my last post lol )

Posted at

The studios do get hot with all these blue flames….HA! Get it? BlueFlames_Studios is totally hot! Aren't I a frickin genius?

G Xon
G Xon
Posted at

Oxymoron

Posted at

I love Yu-Gi-Oh GX so much, I had to put GX somewhere in my name…maybe if I put the word 'on', everyone will know Yu-Gi-Oh GX is on! Oh yeah, I'm good.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Even if this user name has been used over 357290672097692795762767 times already, I shall use it again!

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

BFS:*head caches Fire while at your work* some gay fashion guy walks by
Fashion guy:You look better in blue
BFS:*stops and thinks*THAT WOULD MAKE AN AWSOME USERNAME!!!!

Posted at

Blue flame studios proudly presents a new screen name!

by merimax!

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

"I'll name myself the batman…Forgetit vampires are cooler"

Posted at

Look out iceman…. theres a new super person in town. Cool Guy! damn copy rights.

Posted at

I'm just a crazy ninny. Everyone would realize that if I used it as a username.

Posted at

YAY FOR PARADOXZ!!!!!

ANGEL DARKNESS

PARADOX!!!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.