Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Guess what the person above you was thinking when they made their comic :)

Posted at

I think the world needs more sprite comics with Megaman and/or Sonic the Hedgehog because I'm sure I'll do something different with them.

Kiruru
Kiruru
Posted at

Skulls and boobs… Whats not to like in this?!

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

Furrista…New comic?!?!?!?!?FTW!!!!!!!!!

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Two dimensional comics are LAME!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

I made a comic about a (not so) mysterious bread, that makes me so happy ^_^

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I'll show the world the true meaning of avante garde!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I think I'll create the MOST bad-ass web comic EVER!

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

Inverse Effects wasn't confusing enough.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

I'll totally screw them over! They'll be forced to buy my custom-made 3D glasses in order to read my comic!

Posted at

Hmm…I'm bored making this comic. Time to make a new one! YAY!

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

no idea what to do for a title

gullas
gullas
Posted at

"I made a comic, and another one, and another one, and another one…."

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

"I'm going to mess with peoples heads by doing something really surreal and sinister, with creepy titles that make you wonder what the deal is."

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

KITTEH1!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!11!!!111!!!1111

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

LOL Restricted FTW!!!!!1!!!!!1111!!1!11!!1!!!1

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

(Just putting this out there, but some of the responses on this thread seem to be getting a bit hostile, or just down right nonsensical. I think people need to calm down, only write responses that actually mean something and not get nasty with each other.)

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

(I agree Vast… thanks for that).

Hmmmm, I wonder if I can write the coolness epic fantasy webcomic EVER? (yep)

(Just putting this out there, but some of the responses on this thread seem to be getting a bit hostile, or just down right nonsensical. I think people need to calm down, only write responses that actually mean something and not get nasty with each other.)

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

Is it over? Really? We'll see… I'm just saying that Lucien fans shouldn't worry too much. originally in my Script this page and the next are written as one but there was no transition for SaiSai from the "I love you" state to the "Glad he's dead" state… also I get a break from fight scenes… good for me!

So, SaiSai starts to wake up (was she sleeping?) and Kat starts to relax.

For the page itself I gave up on lockers completely but there is a reason (and not just that I now hate lockers.. although that is true). Kat changes page to page… black skirt gives her away… haha.

Oh and tomorrow is my birthday! (send me art!… jus kiddin ;))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, I'm honored by your comments… and it amazes me that so many people take the time to read,comment and follow the story! :D

AGrimm, Thanks man… Please don't take any lessons from me… you'd fail all of your art classes.. but I do love fanart! Digging your work… annoyed me yesterday when I got to the last page … wanted more :)

Kaylove… SO good to have you back with us and thanks! No need to worry, evidence on this page to the contrary. Love your new pages btw.. so awesome!! Max and Kris are amazin characters (Casper needs a little slap!)

dotdotdot.. Thanks man.. my art changes page to page… we'll see what you think on this one :D I love your comic as I've said… a lol comic (really… people at work today were looking at me :)

Theskunktrainer… thanks… I was going for that. I'm working on a "pinup" Lucien pic.. hope you will like it. Love your avatar btw!

Panda!! Thanks… my manga isn't as good as yours but I try. If you ever want to do color for RP, let me know ;)

PeiPei… Kat is cool and powerful but mostly human… it's not over yet. I love your work with your new tablet, btw.. I have a little tablet but still stink using it.

justNoPoint… thanks man and you are correct. It's been weird since page one… I hope so at least. In the next couple of pages most of the weirdness will be addressed. My initial script for RP had a lot more intro type stuff with more explanation but I went with this… I've read a lot of manga that doesn't make any sense for awhile..haha.

Kaiya.. how are you? Thanks! And I'm digging your work as well :D in he last panel, i hate the flaming sword and wish I had never done that… the idea was light vs dark but anyway.. thanks!

Worstcase… HAHA.. yeah. fun stuff. And what is with necks in your comic? Having necks confuse me..:D I love your use of colors btw.

tommym… thanks, I always appreciate your support! Ah, you nailed it… about Lucien but don't tell anyone. I think I did pretty good on the coffee page. although on the laptop I use most of the time the page looks nice but on another monitor I realized several of the panels are brown..HAHA… oh well. I like the last panel okay… the finished panel never quite looks I envision it.

Cain, Thanks man… you should know… I love your manga. And you are the master of fight scenes… I bow to your expertise :)

Amanda, thanks.. and wow, Salt the holly is awesome lately (as always actually) and "but not really" cracks me up.

Monkey!! thanks man.. my characters aren't as cute as yours but I try.

Mushroom… what's up bro? Thanks… this is my first comic page floating in coffee. Thank God that copic ink is actually water and coffe proof. HAHA. Momocom was a blast!

Hyena. I know it's getting crazy. And thinks… if I had he power of the background you do I'd be happy! I spilled coffe on my computer keyboard… again last week. I'm pretty good with the blowdryer though..ha. I geek out everyday.. don't worry :)

Warefish… thanks bud… although what I really need from you is more Red point! Come on … it's only life right?? right?? :D

(Yes, I did Copy the description of the last comic page)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.