Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Gutentag Hello

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

I guess now is a good time to start posting on the forums. Hello everyone. Name is FreakGamer Aka Kyle. I have been on Drunk Duck for a few months now. I haven't posted (except for right now) in these forums. I have been posting a lot in the Civil War forums however.

I am just a sprite comic artist. (Please don't kill me). I thought the forums would be a better place to get to make friends. So Hello How's everyone doing today?

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Hey… I remember you. You join-Zac-then-leave-and-join-Riot traitor!

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Hey hey I never really joined Zac. I just registered my name so Zac's team doesn't come for my ship. I am neutral. My ship and crew was there to help everyone.

Plus it wasn't me who joined Riot it was the guy in my comic who looks like he is the white ranger. I think he may be a part of my crew. I made the suit for him. He and another one of my crew members joined Riot. I remain neutral.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

Yay neutrals!

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Kyle? Freakgamer? Never heard of you. :) I hope you have as much fun at the main forums as you do in the Civil War one.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Thanks. And AQua_ng I hope so as well. I am a big fan of the Civil War forums.

Posted at

Welcome Kyle,
I've never posted in the Civil War Forums…But, these forums are fun to the max. (Wow, that clues you in on my age, huh?) Aww, well…Welcome nonetheless. This is really a fantastic community if you choose to try and communicate, it's worth it.

FreakGamer
FreakGamer
Posted at

Thank you maritalbliss I am going to try.

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Hey nice to see you on this side of the forums.

Posted at

Heya Kyle, welcome to the DD forums. :)

I'm doing pretty good, thanks for asking!

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Heyllo, FreakGamer, Welcome to DD

Posted at

Welcome to our happy little community there Kyle! I try to be active on the forums but I get ignored for some reason.

And don't worry about the whole sprite comic thing. If your sprite comic is actually funny, then it will do better than the rest.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.