Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

hallo ^^"

Daxy
Daxy
Posted at

*steps up shyly to the mic* Hi everyone. I'm M.J. I've come here in search of more great webcomics. I've become something of an addict V_V …evil cliffhangers…

I hope to become a regular on the forums and eventually create my own comic. o.o' I wonder how many have typed out the same about making a comic before me. >_>

Anyways have a cookie and a good day/evening. =D

Posted at

Welcome! Don't be shy, most of us don't bite! We're glad to have you; enjoy our comics and try making one of your own once you feel ready.

As to how many have typed the same thing as you, well during my time here I've only counted about fifty or so. But that's okay, you'll do just fine. :)

You'll do even better if you keep handing out those delicious cookies.

Posted at

*Yells from the crowd* Play Free Bird!

Good to meet you! Hope to see some work of your own soon, yes?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, MJ! We're glad to have you around, especially since you're offering cookies. *selects a sugar cookie* On a side note, CoyoteLongshot, I've found that yelling "Play some Skynyrd!" during a quiet point of any given band's show gets you the most HORRIBLE, withering looks imaginable (which is why I've been known to do it). To date, no band has actually played any. Alas.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Yay cookies!
Welcome to the Duck, I see you also like comics!
What a coincidence…
:D

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

You're in the right place for comics. Welcome.

Daxy
Daxy
Posted at

Thanks everyone. =] I am currently working on something… I'm just not sure if it will work out well enough to post yet ^^"

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

YOU KILLED PANDA. YOU DIE NOW. *Shoots you.*

Orange
Orange
Posted at

NINNY D:<
STOP KILLING OFF THE NEWIES OR THEY'LL ALL BE TOO SCARED TO JOIN!
that and im tired of carting off bodiess…

Posted at

Hi, Daxy! I'm Renga Studio, and this is my wea–oh.

…..

Never mind. :(

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Awwww, Renga! I feel so BAD. *gives the machine back*
I swear I only wanted to play with it for a little while. *smiles secretly at the tracking device planted in the machine*

Posted at

OMG! My darling weather machine! Oh, I missed you so much! (Touches the machine to caress it, but recoils as it gives him an electric shock!) Ouch! lousy piece of @#$%&* equipment! (Takes out a gun and begins shooting at it repeatedly.) Take this! And that! You worthless pile of @#$%&*!

Oh well, thanks anyway, amanda! :) You don't know how much this means to me! And to prove there's no hard feelings, I'm gonna deactivate that silly Picelo Bomb of mine! I'll just key in the password, and…

*ACCESS DENIED*

huh!? Okaaaay, uh, no problem; I'll just disable the post counter and–.

*ACCESS DENIED*

Uh-oh… :nervous:

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.