Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Happy Halloween

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Boo. And stuff. Happy Goth-And-Cosplay-Day guys. What are you guys going to do to celebrate?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Nothing what so ever.
At all.
Just like Valentines day, this is a day I never celebrate; simply because it's always been a bit alien to me, more of an "American" thing I suppose.
However, I did do this pic after being inspired by HPK's Frightgig thing. But it's just a 5 minute sketch.

Posted at

I'm going to try to put together some kind of costume for my dog.

Also I'm probably going to play Bully (or Canis Canem Edit) some more.

And maybe eat the candy that would be handed out if kids went door-to-door anymore.

pshumate
pshumate
Posted at

I have to teach a night class, so I don't get to hand out candy. Dang shame, really.

Posted at

the mmorpgs and the sites I play on are having halloween events, so I'm playing them all to get the speical items out of them and stuff. :D

Posted at

the mmorpgs and the sites I play on are having halloween events, so I'm playing them all to get the speical items out of them and stuff. :D
I remember the WoW event from last year as being pretty good fun, and the CoH one from the year before was great too. But now I play Eve and I don't think we get Halloween in space :(

Posted at

I dressed up as Pirate MacGyver, but someone stole my hat and ripped apart my mask… so I put on normal clothes and decided to walk around costumed as a serial killer… since they look like everyone else.

Posted at

I guess people aren't fans of Pirate MacGyver…

Eh, I'm either going to sit in my room doing nothing with the lights off so those darned kids don't ring my doorbell asking for candy or…go to Castro and watch all the really slutty versions of stuff stumble around drunk. Saturday night I saw a slutty ketchup bottle. How is that even possible? Some dude almost threw up on me too while crossing the street.

Halloween has never been fun for me.

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

Nothing planned. On the comic-side I changed from my usual "my characters dressed as other characters" formula to "other characters dressed as my characters".

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

I'm doing homework! Trick-or-Treating was over the weekend where I live, and I was out of state at the time, so that means no annoying children ringing the doorbell!

…Actually I love Halloween, but my house is pretty much out in the middle of nowhere, so we don't get many trick-or-treaters. We didn't even get candy this year.

Posted at

I like scaring kids… but we get so few Trick-or-Treaters. I just came back inside after waiting an hour for a kid who was old enough to not burst into tears if I scared him/her to come by.

None did.

I'm sad.

Posted at

I'm happy to say that I made a Halloween comic for Monkey Island today… so that's cheered me back up from the costume incident :D

hat
hat
Posted at

I went kid-scaring with some friends. Like hiding and bushes and ambushing kids and stuff.

Few of em cried…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.