Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Have a happy American "Labor Day"!!!

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

Normally I'd get to celebrate this holiday before anyone in Hawaii or CONUS (CONtinental U.S.) does, but thanks to the nature of my job I can't (I live in a U.S. Territory "Where America's Day Begins"). The bad guys see holidays like this as an opportunity to burglarize any apartments/stores that are going to be empty for tonight. *sigh* Anyways, Have a wonderful Labor Day!

I bet the hospital maternity ward is going be VERY BUSY today… :)

Posted at

Well it's true. I only break into people's houses when I see them in their backyard barbecuing.

So basically days like Labor Day are the ONLY DAYS I find work. I'd be insane not to.

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Don't wear white after Labor Day!

People will be mad and murder you!

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

I'm actually off work this time! Well, I always have Mondays off these days, regardless. lol!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Well it's true. I only break into people's houses when I see them in their backyard barbecuing.

So basically days like Labor Day are the ONLY DAYS I find work. I'd be insane not to.

haha. something like that happened to my boyfriend, it didnt end so well though. [involving some dogs and a pool]

gonna have a party over here tommarow for labor day.

Posted at

haha. something like that happened to my boyfriend, it didnt end so well though. [involving some dogs and a pool]

Ugh, I shudder to think, haha..

Does anyone know where that nonsense about not wearing white after Labor Day started?

"Oh my GOD it's NOT NONSENSE YOU'RE PLAYING WITH YOUR LIFE SAYING THINGS LIKE THAT"

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

I'm goin' to the French Quarter for "Southern Decadence", a big-ass LGBT festival tomorrow. Yay, drag queens!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Ugh, I shudder to think, haha..

Does anyone know where that nonsense about not wearing white after Labor Day started?

"Oh my GOD it's NOT NONSENSE YOU'RE PLAYING WITH YOUR LIFE SAYING THINGS LIKE THAT"

you know i was wondering that too…

I'm goin' to the French Quarter for "Southern Decadence", a big-ass LGBT festival tomorrow. Yay, drag queens!
aw! bring back pictures!

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I was going to have to work tomorrow (I work at a state park), but it would put me in overtime hours (boss didn't remember the holiday when first arranging the schedule), so I get it off.

Actually, I was supposed to be laid off tomorrow, but my boss managed to get me one more week before I get the ax. (It's a summer job, so I knew it wouldn't last forever.) So, I get to celebrate Labor Day by rejoicing in having one more week's pay to look forward to.

Posted at

My brother's moving out of the house tomorrow.
And I'm going to be drawing, and stuff, as usual.
Tomorrow isn't any different than any other day for me.

:C

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

labor day is an american federal holiday. that always ends up on a monday, which means it's a four day weekend for federal employees.

and that's what we're celebrating tomorrow.

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

Yay for Labor Day! Without it, each year would only be composed of 364 days. Or at least, 365 days with one more that doesn't have a name.

elektro
elektro
Posted at

To all of us unemployed schmucks, labor day is just another day to look through the want ads.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Say goodbye to all manufacturing jobs.

Its all part of "global interdependence" as Mr. Rockefeller says. :)

Enjoy it! Love it!

As the resources of the 3rd world get exploited. Both human and natural wealth.

As the 1st world gets turned into a police state as the workers go jobless.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.