Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*
Posted at

I also signed up to comment and the lark on comics, but I started my own after a while but it sucked so I got rid of it.

Trout had a comic and I missed it?

Bring back Truotcomic, we want Troutcomic……….

Where does Obama stand on this? We need to know.

Posted at

No, you don't. It sucked, it sucked a lot.

Jellomix
Jellomix
Posted at

Hey, would you guys keep it down, I'm trying to sleep, err work on my comic! Except Jellomix, Jellomix is cool.

=O

I think there was a typo in your post. You accidentally spelled "cool". XD

Posted at

No, you don't. It sucked, it sucked a lot.

Are we talking suckfest, twenty four hour suckathon, or mass exstinktion event?

Posted at

The third one. Everyone who read it died of having the awesome sucked out of them. I only survived myself because I have so much awesome that all of it couldn't be sucked out.

htbuzz
htbuzz
Posted at

Jellomix has a point. Someone who eats all the twinkies is very suspect in the cool category. ;)

Trout, I've seen some strips that truly sucked and I'm still here, all my awesomeness intact. Of course, my awesomeness is on a galactic scale.

Posted at

Everyone who read it died of having the awesome sucked out of them.

I'd be interested to know whether you would cite the writing, or the visuals, as being the most suckworthy, or all three?

The greatest obstacle to the realisation of one's complete creative potential, is the failiure to recognise or accept one's true suckworthiness.

You're already at the next level - you can't give up now. For god's sake man, by destroying your own work, you're swimming in the duckpond of artistic genius!

Posted at

Probably the visuals. The writing sucked as well, but the basic idea was good. I'm actually working on remaking it and-

Wait, when did this thread start being about my suck? This is a joyous occasion and we should be discussing joyous things, such as cake and kittens and kitten flavoured cake.

Posted at

I'm actually working on remaking it and-

Fantastico! - I await the results with baited hook.

But you're right - we're here to celebrate the official arrival of htbuzz:

Electric communication will never be a substitute for the face of someone who with their soul encourages another person to be brave and true.

Well what did he know?! A big electric handshake goes out to you htbuzz! :dizzy:

htbuzz
htbuzz
Posted at

That would explain that shocking sensation in my right hand. :)

Thanks, Ghost.

(Shocking the lengths one will go to for a bad joke, isn't it?)

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Charles Dickens does web comics?? ROCK ON!

Whenever you touch the Scarf you always get a shock, maybe when he is resurrected that will go away…who knows.

Trout, EVERYONE enjoys talking about your suckatude so let's keep that going…I'm sure buzz will join in when he gets to know you better!

And get out of my dumpster!! (oh wait, that's not me)…

htbuzz
htbuzz
Posted at

Hey, I'm always willing to talk about how much other people suck, but I've had no proof of the suckatude being discussed. So, is it suckatude or just low self esteem?

Posted at

Most people here haven't, only about five people read it, out of pity.

Posted at

Most people here haven't, only about five people read it, out of pity.

Can you remember who those five were? Just a basic list with short CVs and demographics would suffice.

I tried to leave this troutsucking theme alone but it keeps coming back by popular request.

It's the Unchained Melody of forum topics.

Posted at

Man, I remember when the only thing people used to suck was my 'custard'.

Those were good times. Where did they go?

Posted at

Man, I remember when the only thing people used to suck was my 'custard'.

You just loaded disturbing imagery directly into my right hemisphere - I wish you could see this, and know my pain!

Now you've finished messing with your avatar, perhaps we can get back to normal service…… hey, don't log me out aggggaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiii……….

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.