Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello

ZXDerek
ZXDerek
Posted at

I'm the newbie to the Web Comic, and I will do my best starting my first comic, meanwhile I did world of warcraft and just beat up monsters and do quests, avoiding raids because I don't want to do them at all, and instead like fighting in dungeons. Also my char's a Night-Elf Druid.

And I don't know if my personality is good or bad, but I bet no one can test my personality.

ZXDerek
ZXDerek
Posted at

Nice to meet ya! X3 Would you lik to have some chocolate covered strawberries i still gots lots left over from my party X3 yummy ^O^

Chocolates are good, but I like Vanilla Frosting on my Chocolate.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I can test your personality. Here, lets have a try!

1. Will you join my cult?

2. How many tree's die every time Ronald McDonald makes you feel ackward?

3. Whats the greatest movie that was the crapiest of all time?

And finally,
4. Why do my ears hurt?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome Derek - glad you joined up with us! I'll help you out with Crazy's pop quiz. The answers are:
1. No.
2. Untold millions.
3. "The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra"
4. She keeps slamming them in the dryer. Pain is a natural side effect.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

1. Depends. Are there ultra-sexy and edible chocolate women who are secretly plants who take over your mind in an intimate integration, ramifying into an army of servile zombies? If so, then yeeeeeeessssss
2. The mythical tree died out many centuries ago. All that remains are pirates in disguise, paid by the goverment and its evil despot of a leader, Ronald McDonald, to fool us all into believing that all is right in the world of trees.
3. Evil Dead
4. It's that blasted ear fairy. Not the little pixie kind that has mystical powers and flies around. It's the type who parties in West Hollywood and walks around holding hands with other men. Last time I had that problem, my ears were oozing with white goo. Yuk!

On a related note: welcome to DD. May the loonies here not send you astray.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome. Night-Elf Druid you say, We must comend you on your choice of job. Druid's Rock.

We hope you have good luck with your comic.

So again

Welcome, and Would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

ZXDerek
ZXDerek
Posted at

Druid rocks, but now I must fight Crawlers since I'm level 10 and I only have a Staff, but hopefully it will turn easy.

Posted at

PsychoNauts is a better game than World of Warcraft, you should play it instead.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

PsychoNauts is a better game than World of Warcraft, you should play it instead.
Every time someone plays PsychoNauts, Custard's nipples become unbelievable hard. He's alerted whenever someone plays that game. He's a robot… with nipples.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Ah, Arashi and Amanda! I knew your personalities were so easy to figure out!

Now that both of you took the quiz, you both must JOIN MY CULT.
The candy women are in the back, Arashi. *Shifty eyes.*

Posted at

Welcome to the world of web comics, fellow gamer!

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck! I hope that you enjoy your stay here!
My answers are:
1. No, my allegience rests solely with the holy Manatee and the Tree God
2. 42
3. Plan 9 from Outer Space
4. It's because of all of that gosh-darned rock and roll music that you've been listening to. You crazy kids these days and your loud music.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.