Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello

Freddie F
Freddie F
Posted at

Hello I am Freddie, I've had an interest in comics for quite a while and since I also like drawing I thought I would give doing my own one a go. Though I like drawing and stuff I'm actually studying to do something in the industry, I thought that setting up a comic would give me a reason to draw more often. Erm..I like Xbawks and TV..that's about it.

Posted at

Hello Freddie, I assume xbawks are some kind of killer pidgeons and we've already established here that TV is for contacting the departed: it's a joy to hear about your hobbies and I hope you'll draw more often and enjoy your time at the Duck.

Now let me see if I can get this right: there are two sub forum thingies, somewhere downstairs and if you can find them, they may help you with some, er, stuff. At least I think so.

I'm glad Steely's not reading this.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Dude… Steely is every where…

STEELY IS GOD. O_O

Posted at

Hello, Freddie F! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) I'm Renga Studio, and I'm here to redirect you to a couple of helpful sub-forums on this site: Help! How Do I...? and Coding Help & Templates! And if you have any questions that only we can answer, send one of us a private quack and we'll do just that! Well, have fun making comics here, Freddie, and enjoy the weather! ;)

That's it. That's all. There's no more. From me, that is.

Posted at

Erm..I like Xbawks and TV..that's about it.

Being interesting and three dimensional is for suckers.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

How's it going? Welcome to the duck and what Trout said…

Freddie F
Freddie F
Posted at

Thamks for the welcomes, I don't know how much I'll post on the forums (I'm more of a lurker) but seems like a good place from what I've read. I may make a post about my comic on the appropriate sub-forum when it's got a bit furthur in, hopefully some people will like it.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Freddie, darling. There you are. Come back to the bedroom; I'm not done with your massage.

Freddie F
Freddie F
Posted at

Ooo er, wasn't expecting that.

Posted at

Pop your eye back in Freddie, there's a good chap.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Was…was that too much? *sniffle* You say to be friendly, but no one ever puts a limit on me.

Posted at

Just carry on being your wild, untamed self Amanda; we wouldn't have it any other way.

Mushroom and Hammer will deal with the walking wounded: I'll take care of the ones who's hearts weren't strong enough.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, would You like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.