Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello

Posted at

Hi everyone,

I'm Simon. I found out about DrunkDuck through recommendations on other websites. Since I'm hoping to create some webcomics, I couldn't think of a better place for it!

When I'm not reading or creating, I fix computers for a living.

Posted at

Welcome Simonpittman! You came to the right place, there is no better place then the duck for that!! There are many helpful people and forums here as well if you require any assistance just drop some PQs, I hope you enjoy your time here on the duck!

Posted at

there is no better place then the duck for that!!

Oh, he came for that? There's no reason you can't just say so, Simon, we won't judge you here. Now take your clothes off and we can get started.

Posted at

Oh, he came for that? There's no reason you can't just say so, Simon, we won't judge you here. Now take your clothes off and we can get started.

Whoa! If I remember right it was Steely's job to do the pre-screening cavity search of new members. But I guess if you want to do it now that Steely is gone you can take the reins.

Posted at

Well someone has to get it done, right?

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would you like a Cold Hot Cola as you make your self at home?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome, Simon! It's great to have you aboard. I *was* going to say you dodged the cavity search since Steely is on hiatus, but… looks like Custard's going to be taking the reins on that one. So um… put on this embarrassing hospital gown and get comfy.

Posted at

Welcome, Would you like a Cold Hot Cola as you make your self at home?

Make myself at home… oh what a great.. OH GOD!!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.