Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello again

roma
roma
Posted at

I joined a while back but I disappeared for a long time and I thought I might reintroduce myself. Well I am roma I draw for fun to entertain myself and others mostly. Plus I like the challenge of learning new things about art and storytelling.

Small random bits about me:
I'm a huge fan of Western and Eastern animation (Including Disney). I love Dr. Who. Gurren Lagann is AWESOME. I LOVE CHEESE.

and that's it.

Posted at

Hey, another returning member I actually remember. That's two! A NEW PERSONAL RECORD!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

My cult has a large selection of cheeses or different kinds, age, places of orgin. Would you like to try some? >=3 *Holds up a platter.*

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

You love cheese? Tha't such a weird coincidence! I love cheese too! I even named myself after cheese! We have so many simmilaritys already!
We should start a cheese club….

amanda
amanda
Posted at

How about a cheese-and-amanda club? I want to feel special and included ^.^ Also, welcome back - I'm pretty sure I've at least seen references to you around, Roma.

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Okay, fine, you can be in the club too, Amanda. But only if you like cheese too. Do you like cheese?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Alas, I'm actually allergic to cow milk (not to be confused with lactose-intolerance, which I do NOT have - I am quite tolerant of lactose) - but I like goat cheese! Mmm.

roma
roma
Posted at

We should have a Cheese club. That would be so awesome. Goat cheese is nice. Its really sharp.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

roma
roma
Posted at

Yes, if its free.

Posted at

The hospital bill afterwards won't be. Unless you live in a country with free healthcare.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.