Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello again...again! from Brogan.

Brogan
Brogan
Posted at

Just wanted to say hello again to any lost friends on DD. I was here, then gone, then here for a little bit, then gone…now I'm here again (this time to stay!). So hi from Brogan and 'Arctic Blast!'….

Posted at

Hi, Brogan! Welcome back to DrunkDuck! :) I'd offer you some custard, but Tashna burned it! lol! Oh, boy! You had to be there! Anyway, have fun making comics here again, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Posted at

Hey, ooooh! I remember you, hooray!

Welcome back Brogon.

Posted at

Welcome home! And if you think leaving us is a smart thing to do, remember, we know your home address and will not hesitate to hunt you down and coat you in peanut butter for the bears to slowly devour. :)

And no, before you ask, we aren't bitter that you deprived us of your presence for so long. :)

Please don't leave us again…. :cry:

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome back, Brogan ^.^
Steely, stop using my peanut butter to coat defectors. *tsk tsk*

Brogan
Brogan
Posted at

Thanks everyone! So what have I missed in the past 6 months or so? I noticed there are lots of people still around which is great!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Heck, thought I said welcome but didn't…oh well, Welcome back to the fray (not the band).

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Let's see…you missed the site re-design, I believe. Um. And you missed the general awesomeness that is the daily goings-on of the DD denizens. And a GROUP HUG!!!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Jellomix
Jellomix
Posted at

Hello Brogan. Hello Arctic Blast. Mmmm… Arctic Blast sounds like a slurpee of a comic. Glad you're back and updating~

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Soon… My evil plan of destroying the artic circle shall be succeed! WHAHAHAAA!!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO THEN!?!?! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO THEN!?!?!?

Brogan
Brogan
Posted at

Thanks everyone, it definitely feels good to be back in the swing of things…

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Nice to see you back. You're totally one of the first people who ever commented on my comic! (Alas, the rest seem to have vanished into oblivion never to return.)

Brogan
Brogan
Posted at

Thanks again! Glad to see I was remembered Usedbooks… =D

Posted at

. . .

I remembered you Brogan.

Brogan
Brogan
Posted at

(embarrassed) Yikes, I'm sorry Custard Trout! You did say that, too! *passes a beer*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.