Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello and Goodbye! Effiecency Roxxors

Posted at

Hello, I am matt. I run Avatar of Fire(Click-ify the banner below!) I've been here since November and I'll reach 125 pages up fairly soon.

But heres the thing. In the middle of april, I'll be leaving for a 2 year mission for my church. I'll be away from internets for about 100 weeks. A bit more then that.

So I want to have an auto update go on whilst I'm gone (or most of it)

So heres the question. I have a story (page 1 goes up on the 24th I'm thinking)

How often should it update?

I can easily do once a week, but:

What day should it be?

these are the questions…

Posted at

Bye then. Don't steal any precious artefacts.

It really doesn't matter which day you update on, it'll still take the same amount of time between them whichever one you choose.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Matt! I'm surprised that your mission doesn't require you to leave everything else (like the comic) behind. They must be very lenient! ^.^ Good luck to you on that front. Also, any day is a good day to update! Um…how about Wednesday?

Posted at

Well I won't be able to manage it. Thats why I have to switch to a once a week. That way I can build readers without micromanaging.

Posted at

Well goodbye, take care of yourself.

As to what day you should update, well I figure that's up to you. Monday's always a reliable choice. Whatever day works best in your opinion.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.