Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello Drunk Duck community!

Dred
Dred
Posted at

Yeah, finally found some time to work on the net.

Anyway, hi everybody my name is Lukas but you can call me Dred( not the best nickname, but it will do). I joined Drunk Duck for the joy of viewing and creating comics. My goal is to start working on a sprite comic( my drawings suck) in August, because I'm going on a vacation trip 15.07.

That's all I have to say for now. Hope I can be a valuable member to the community.

Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck. Don't forget to post in the 'Hey Everyone Look What I Did!' Forum when you start up your comic to boost your ammount of readers. There's a few community projects that you might want to check out too.

Dred
Dred
Posted at

Thanks for the advice.

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Welcome!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

You can fight anything with fire.

What the hell. Uhhh… I like my reality barrier not broken, please.

Dred
Dred
Posted at

Hi everybody! Thanks for your kind words Aqua.

Btw Cthulhu, what is that supposed to be?

Vindu
Vindu
Posted at

Ok not what i suspected too see on that picture. Hey there BF nice you finally joined the Drunk side of the force :). It`s a bit sad that we must start our comic in August. Does anyone of you guys know a good screenshoot program? I have an idea of a Battle Realms based comic using screens from the game. BTW Anthony will there be some updates of NAIVE because the EMO jock's are great:) And one more thing just i have a sonic battle avatar does not mean i make a sonic based comic. I have an idea of a X comic. Heck i have a full
bunch of ideas.

Posted at

Welcome loads. I'm sure you will be valuable. Have fun on your vacation, we expect comic gold when you return. Or, 'ya know before then. Welcome, regardless.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Knew I forgot one…..er, welcome to DrunkDuck!

*sees Vindu's avatar*

Holy crap! It's Tarantulas!

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Welcome,Dred :-)

Posted at

Heya Dred! I hope you'll be a valuable member of the community too!
Don't let us down. :)

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Against it? Are you kidding?! I love Beast Wars! It's just that I was surprised, that's all.

Although Tarantulas does creep me out, what with the psychosis and all.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.