Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello Everyone!

SydneyRoad
SydneyRoad
Posted at

Hi, I'm a writer currently in Scranton, PA. I am in love with film and screenwriting, but have written various short stories as well. I am a college graduate with my Bachelors in Film Studies.

Currently I work as an independent consultant for an IT based company, however I would love to write full time. I recently financed the beginning of a graphic novel series out of my own pocket, however being a recent graduate, trying to make his way in this world, I need help financing it.

I would love to be able to share my work with those who enjoy it and be able to write full time.

Favorite comics: 100 Bullets, Watchmen, From Hell

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Hi Sydney, and welcome to DD. It's great that you're diving into the forums right away!

And thanks for giving me the opportunity to pitch the radio play / voice contest once again :) (check out link in my sig - the script portion sounds tailor-made for ye)

Ice 9
Ice 9
Posted at

Yeah, I hear you man. I got an A+ in screen writing myself and can't get most folks to give me the time of day.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.