Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

hello fellow people from the world of a duck which happence to be drunk..

Krimzoon
Krimzoon
Posted at

howdy folks …. *clears throat* ,my name is Krimzooon but you can call me , krim , zooooon ,kriii , k or shite-head ( i also take other suggestions too). so i suppose thats the basic introduction done then, i guess i could say that i like to make comics , but on the other hand thats a redundant thing to say on a comic hosting site. sheesh … i really need to script these things before i start wittering… bollocks, i'm already doing it…

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Hello Krimzoon and welcome!

*um, looks like I interrupted yet another mutual-appreciation-Brit-fest*

this place is lousy with that type of thing. all the time. night and day. and night.

B)

Ice 9
Ice 9
Posted at

Nothing bad about having a few good English folks about. Gives us a larger vocabulary.

Krimzoon
Krimzoon
Posted at

yes , there is nothing bad about the English :D ..

but what they don't know is of my secret evil plan to destroy the world MWHAHAHAHA!!.. opps i'm speaking my thoughts again , i seriously have to stop doing that D: damn it

Ice 9
Ice 9
Posted at

The French tried that world domination thing and how did that work out for them?

Ally Haert
Ally Haert
Posted at

I think the only wars the French ever won were the ones they fought against themselves. Or when they weren't led by a Frenchman…

Also, welcome shite-head. Enjoy your stay. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.