Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello hello!

auilix
auilix
Posted at

Hi all!!

Well, I was recommended to come here by Frumph on the comicpress aid forum… I'm looking for a good place to chat with other artists and authors, so I hope this is it! I have my own comic (I uploaded a few pages here on drunk duck, but the main page is already hosted, at http://glassurchin.nerdcomics.com/) which I've just recently started, it's my first foray into webcomicking (kind of). I'm currently unemployed (used to work for a game company, but got laid off… >.>) and wondering what to do with my life.

Howdy everyone!

Posted at

This would be a good place to meet makers of the webcomics, yes, but if you're talking about performance artists and authors of Encyclopaedias, then you'll have to look elsewhere.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

This would be a good place to meet makers of the webcomics, yes, but if you're talking about performance artists and authors of Encyclopaedias, then you'll have to look elsewhere.

You're losing it, buddy. That classic Custard assholiness just isn't there anymore.

Posted at

I'll be an asshole when I fucking feel like it ok?

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

lolk

Wait, what was this thread about? Oh, right, fresh meat.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

eeeee, your avatar is adorable! My girly-ness-o-meter just went through the roof and shattered into millions of pieces. Next thing you know, I'm going to be wearing bows in my hair and wearing frilly dresses. I'll blame you. ^.^

*Edit: So are you planning to keep posting on DD or sticking exclusively to your off-DD site? Because I'd love to see more Glass Urchin, and I can innundate you with comments if you're on DD. Woo!

auilix
auilix
Posted at

Hi all! Thanks for the greetings! (?)

To amanda - I was thinking I might keep posting a few every now and then on DD… Just to keep my comics out there (although I am not entirely sure how DD works…). However the main posting will continue to be on my site (you are welcome to comment there as well! :D)… Just cause it's easier for me to constantly update on my site (espcially since i'm away quite often on my deadlines (tues and thurs), and i find the wp auto-update features quite useful. Thanks for your feedback! :D

Posted at

Welcome! Drunk Duck is a fine way to meet webcomickers and fans of comics in general, and it's not a shabby place to host a comic either. ;)

Stick to your main site if you'd like, but I bet working on your DD mirror would be beneficial as well. And did you know you can auto-upload pages here just as easily as with any other site I've seen? Sure! Check the Help! How Do I...? and Coding Help & Templates areas of the site. Very helpful indeed.

And if you really need help, feel free to PQ some of us helpful members. Hint: You can spot us by our fairly polite responses and dashingly handsome avatars. ;)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Hi.

RuseBolton
RuseBolton
Posted at

WOOT & WELCOME!!!

I'm hoping to check out your work … when the boss stops staring at me… hmmmmm!?!?

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck! It's a really good place to meet some pretty friendly people, and to read some pretty awesome comics while your at it! I'm sure that you'll love the community here, it's great.

Posted at

And enjoy the weather! ;)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.