Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello Hello.

Posted at

Hellllllooooo everyonee~ My name is Jess, as my username so obviously gives awayyyy. umum, i've got a comic in the works, but i'll probably just get a few pages done before i postpost it. I'm a better writer than artist, i must say, but i figure i can experiment. maybe i'll actually stick to something if it's a comic, rather than a story, hm?

well, I tend to write YA stuff. I'm not good with fantasy, or sci-fi, or those other things, honestly. So, yes. :3

i'll be uploading a comic eventualllly~

Posted at

Nice to meet you Jess. :3 My name is Kitsune.

Posted at

Hello and welcome to The Duck…I taught junior high for a number of years and have a fondness of YA—Can't wait to see more…

Dancing for the arrival of Rainbow Joss (Sorry, really early in the morning and I'm a bit giddy—Since I have insomnia anyway, I decided to stay up all night and wake up Ethan (My Husband) at nine in the morn' (as 'a that's when he needs to be up) and so, I'm just stayin' up too. Anyway, good to read your blurb…See you around the WC…

(WC=Webcomic Community…Lame, but as I said…I'm tired and at this moment it is extremely funny to me.)

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Dude, I can't stop watching your avatar…

Priceman
Priceman
Posted at

Welcome to the site fellow fantasy fan! Enjoy your stay.

Posted at

Howdy

F_Allen
F_Allen
Posted at

welcome, looking forward to it

yaz47
yaz47
Posted at

Hellooo everyone my name is yaz47, I am currently working on a comic called White Feather.I am equally good at writing and drawing,but thats just my opinion.I plan on updating it,as soon as i can get my scanner up and running.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Hellooo everyone my name is yaz47, I am currently working on a comic called White Feather.I am equally good at writing and drawing,but thats just my opinion.I plan on updating it,as soon as i can get my scanner up and running.

Just start you're own topic dude! There are no rules! Just start you're own topic, and say hi!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.