Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello thar

same
same
Posted at

So ive started a new profile because my last one was from when i was 14. During the year or so i had it i posted a lot of stupid comics. Im 17 now and my artistic skills have fairly changed. Id wish to begin by saying Im glad to once again be a member of the DD comunity and i will begin by creating a comic not made wiht microsoft paint :o and not full of filler and good day to you kind people.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Come, my friend. You must seek salvation with in the Cult of Ninny.

We have free cupcakes there. >=3

same
same
Posted at

Come, my friend. You must seek salvation with in the Cult of Ninny.

We have free cupcakes there. >=3

Not sure about the cult but i do love cupcakes… maybe abbandoning my beleifs is worth it. Hell im in. Now wheres these cupcakes?!?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Same - welcome to the awesome that is the Duck. Erm…I've *had* her cupcakes - I dunno if they're work the soul-damning risk. *shrug* I mean, the frosting was pretty good…

Jellomix
Jellomix
Posted at

Nooooo, not cupcakes, I have jello!

Lol, welcome. You know, I kinda like MSpaint. At least I get how everything works there. XD

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola? DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK

Posted at

Welcome! Or shall I say, welcome back? Much has surely changed with you, and much has surely changed here on DD.

Actually, there's nothing wrong with MS Paint, it's just that so few people know how to use it properly. But then, who am I to talk? I don't even draw my own comic! I have an artist to handle that for me.

Well, have fun around here! :)

Posted at

You should drink it. It's great.

Honest.

Posted at

This is a lot more fun than warning people.

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

What the-?! Custard! Why would you tell such a terrible lie to a newbie? You're terrible!
Anyway, Welcome to the Duck! Apart from a few exceptions *glares at Custard* most of us are really quite nice and will not tell you to ingest posionous liquids/ thermodynamic marvels.
Good luck on your comic, and keep on trying to improve yourself!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

What the-?! Custard! Why would you tell such a terrible lie to a newbie? You're terrible!

He didn't lie. He told the Truth.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

NNNOOO!!! CUSTARD WWWHHHHYYYY!!!!!?!?!??!! I just got him to join my cult!!! NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH ALL THESE EXTRA CUPCAKES?!?!?!?!

same
same
Posted at

Holy crap Im still alive. I think the blood coming out of my head must have drained most of the poison from my bloodstream :O To many words… good night. *Colapses due to blood loss*

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Yes! We value hardiness above almost all other traits, even. That means you get to join our elite club! We have hats!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I wonder if he's hardy enough to drink my world-famous moonshine?

The secret ingredient is [spoiler]pure alcohol. Gallons of it.[/spoiler]

Posted at

If you're not hardy then you don't get hat.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.