Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello To Me!

Posted at

I've just begun a Platinum Studios Comic called Weird Adventures in Unemployment (found here on this lovely site or at the easier-to-remember URL of http://www.weirdadventures.com!) I'm excited to be part of the DrunkDuck community after meeting a few of you at Wizard World Chicago and checking out some of the comics here.

I plan on moving some of my older work over here as well as time allows it. Best to keep it all in one place and where better than the Duck?

b

Posted at

Oh snap, there he is! It's Brandon J Carr!

How's it going, buddy?

Posted at

Welcome and stuff. Already saw your comic, so I can say I'm interested and curious what's going to happen. Hi!

Posted at

Another Plantinum Employee, eh?

Well… nice to mee ya.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

We have the same first name!

Also, for your sig, put link goes here

But replace the <>'s with []'s.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck! Hope you'll feel right at home here like it do. <3

Posted at

Welcome to "Drunk Duck." Hope you joined because you WANT to and not just because of the "Platinum" thing. Obviously, don't think you need me to wish you luck like I do with most newbies, so I'll say, have fun with "The Forums"…it really is a fantastic webcomic community.

Posted at

Welcome Newy you three eye blob :)

Posted at

I do feel at home here! And I've had an eye on the Duck for a long time now, even before signing on with Platinum. I've always been very "do it yourself" when it's come to online comics since…jeez…2001 when I first started. However, I love the idea of community and such and I think this is the right place to be. In fact, I'm likely going to shift over the 6 years of online comics I've got scattered around the Internet to DrunkDuck!

And I'm no blob! Blobs don't have arms! You got me on the triclopsity.

b

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Welcome, n00b!

FAKE EDIT: I shouldn't be saying that. I need to be a lvl 98 mage to say that.

Posted at

Hi welcome to drunk duck, hope you like it so far

Posted at

Brandon, you're still my hero.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.