Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello ^.^

Posted at

Hello everyone! **waves** I'm new to this website. I think I'll start off with telling about myself ^_^

Name: Dante (real name is Sami, you can call me whatever is easier for you (Dante or Sami))

I like to draw, a lot, mostly manga/anime style, though I am trying other styles as well. I also like listening to music, watching reality shows (because the people are oh so funny XD), and I like talking to my friends.

Em…that's it

-Dante

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome, Dante!
I was 17 once (now I cry at my geriatric self - eh, not really).
Also, your comic seems like it will be awesome - and I like how you draw hands (plus you're an excellent color-er). Yay for new stories!

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Hey thar!
Make sure you don't drink the cola…
Anyway, nice having you here!

Posted at

Welcome, welcome! Make yourself at home and listen to Orange! Drinking that cola could easily be the last mistake of your life here on DD. :D

Otherwise, have fun!

Posted at

Hello everyone! **waves** I'm new to this website. I think I'll start off with telling about myself ^_^

Name: Dante (real name is Sami, you can call me whatever is easier for you (Dante or Sami))

I like to draw, a lot, mostly manga/anime style, though I am trying other styles as well. I also like listening to music, watching reality shows (because the people are oh so funny XD), and I like talking to my friends.

Em…that's it

-Dante

Lies. They're am no womans on the interwebs.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

That's right Shplane…we are all figments of your imagination…

Anyways, welcome to the Duck. I definitely will be keeping an eye on your comic I liked what I've seen so far. ^^

Posted at

That's right Shplane…we are all figments of your imagination…

Anyways, welcome to the Duck. I definitely will be keeping an eye on your comic I liked what I've seen so far. ^^

Hey, at least you're a sexy figment of my imagination. ;)

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Hello Dante!

You can worship me now.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.