Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello!

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

Hello, just started a comic here and I wanted to introduce myself and my comic, since I don't seem to find it in the Search/Browse tab and I want to make sure it gets noticed. ;)

Anyway, my name is Meg and my comic is "Last Call." It's about a 30-year-old woman, her husband, her crazy coworkers, a pirate ship, a bartender…oh, and an alcoholic succubus. You know, real-life stuff.

There's only one comic so far, but I'm working on a bunch more. Thanks Drunk Duck for this great service–I tried ComicGenesis but got so frustrated; no one would help me there, and I had to wait for so long, only to get the run-around–I really don't know why anyone would use that service. For someone like me who just wants a template, this is really nice. Thanks again. :)

Posted at

you should disable homepage, it's glitchy
i can't seem to comment on your page

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

Well I'm still trying to figure out all of it…I'm not the techie wizard I thought I was. But I will disable the homepage. Thanks!

Are you guys using HTML for your sigs?

EDIT: I just deleted the homepage and I can make comments on it now…but maybe that's because it's my comic. Can you make comments on it now, sub?

Posted at

yup
the sig is bb code

i changed your sig to the code, link it to a banner you want and 'viola ye got yerself a sig

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Welcome!

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

yup
the sig is bb code

i changed your sig to the code, link it to a banner you want and 'viola ye got yerself a sig

Cool, thanks man 8D

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

Not sure….but muffins are always good. :) And waffles!

Fenn
Fenn
Posted at

Hi Meg, welcome to the DD. I was lucky, this was the first place I tried posting comics to.

Posted at

Hi, Meg. I'm Lynn. Welcome to Drunk Duck, yeah…it's the best community I've come across. I hope you like it as much as I do.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

We all know that succubi + pirate ships always equal shenanigans. It'll be fun to read up on this =)
Welcome!

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, guys! 8D

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

We live to serve!

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

I have a silly question.

On the "comic pages" tab, where it says "average score"–does 5 mean "terrible"? …or is it the other way around? It doesn't really say.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.