Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello! Nice to meet you all! *blinks*

Ashwolfe
Ashwolfe
Posted at

Hello! I am Ashley Bradham, I am a pencil and pen artist and I am starting a new comic called Zombies in Space! I am kinda a hippy and I love the whole love everyone and make love not war… And I love zombies… Who doesnt??!?! Cannibalistic people just eating other people for no reason at all? thats just fun! Soo I decided to make my own story of survival. I am a total nut with herbalism (yum, Ginger root tea and honey anyone?). It is very hard to piss me off and I love to meet new people. I also love clothes that are punk rockish or hippy! (yay I now fit in size 3 pants… WOOOT!!)

First off I Would absolutely love it if some talented artists would give me renditions of sceintist with a before infection look and a after they are a zombie look! I will incorporate several designs into the story! At this point I am story boarding and getting the main charecter and her ship to my liking. As well you name will be on the comic if I add your design! Ooh and I need a Main Male charecter and another Main Female char! Thanks soo much!
*hugs*

love you all!!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

DLMcomics
DLMcomics
Posted at

At least you WEAR pants!

*looks down in embarassment

Welcome tree hugger. Don't take offense to that, I love hippies.

Posted at

Hi Ashley, welcome to Drunk Duck. Pants are optional; but, good to know you wear 'em.

Posted at

I assume your lack of an avatar means that you are the Messenger. Tell Anonymous Prime that the money is in the appointed place. Also tell him that I said hi.

Oh, and welcome to the Duck!!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Shplane, not everyone knows about Anonymous.

Welcome to DrunkDuck!

DLMcomics
DLMcomics
Posted at

Anonymous Prime: Fearless leader of the Anonybots!

I guess he'd just transform into a question mark.

marine
marine
Posted at

Hello there zombie fan. You should check out DD Zombies, an anthology community project everyone cool is doing. I don't just mention it because I did sixteen pages of silly zombie fun either…

Welcome to drunk duck either way!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.