Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello, cruel world!! JUST KIDDING!!! XD

Silverix
Silverix
Posted at

Hi, my name's K. and I'm new to DD. so, WAZ UP?!?!?!?

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

I can already tell the you'll fit in. Just hang around the forums, weird stuff at "What The Heck?!", Forum Games at "Forum Games", and all hell breaking loose in "Top Drawer"

Posted at

*Looks up.* Whatever can you mean, all I see is a light bulb.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Oh yeah. The rest of the nutcases will LOVE you.

Welcome!

Silverix
Silverix
Posted at

Meh, thanks guys. ^_^ Man, I've got so many web comics. I just found D.D. I've been test driven' all of the webcomic makers and man, comicgen claims to be easy, but hail no. I couldn't even get it goin'. I think this is the best one so far.

Posted at

I can already tell the you'll fit in. Just hang around the forums, weird stuff at "What The Heck?!", Forum Games at "Forum Games", and all hell breaking loose in "Top Drawer"

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Posted at

Mimicry is the best form of flattery, don't worry Cthulhu, it just means everyone loves you :D

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

I can already tell the you'll fit in. Just hang around the forums, weird stuff at "You say goodbye, I say hello", Forum Games at "Top Drawer", and all hell breaking loose in "Ideas and Suggestions"

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Wait… Bekefel was the one to try originality???

Posted at

You all are too funny.

Welcome to DD Silverix. :)

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Hello Silverix =P

Posted at

HI! We welcome you with open arms!!! yay!!!! *runs to check your comic

Silverix
Silverix
Posted at

Heh. *smiles and cocks head to the side* I've no idea what's goin' on, so I just smile.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.