Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello. I am Kevin Wolf.

KevDuck
KevDuck
Posted at

I joined the service a few days ago. I am a nice fellow. People have been known to like me. I used to be a Keenspotter ages ago, so maybe I might know some people around here.

Good day.

Posted at

hey KevDuck welcome to the Drunk Duck! You shall soon be greeted by the esteemed welcoming committee!

KevDuck
KevDuck
Posted at

I am quivering with anticipation.

Posted at

Hello KevDuck, Mushroomcomix is toying with you: he is the esteemed welcoming committee. The rest of us are just the steamed pudding committee, although the steamiest pudding is rather elusive at present.

I (used to) live to meet nice new quivering members - was this Keenspot the spot they now call Comic Genesis?

KevDuck
KevDuck
Posted at

I'm sorry, I said Keenspot, which is the pro page, when I meant Keenspace, which is indeed the service now known as ComicGenesis. They changed it because of exactly that sort of name confusion.

Posted at

That clears things up nicely KevDuck: I'm now at least twice as confused as I was before and the potential for even greater confusion exists courtesy of you username.

KevDuck: The Webcomics Community. I like it. I'm ready to join up - where do I sign?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Kevin! Stop that quivering. You'll frighten the rest of the welcome wagon. They haven't quite recovered from our Jell-O pudding infestation earlier this month. I mean, we're still cleaning the remains out of the upholstry. Which reminds me - take care where you sit ^.^

KevDuck
KevDuck
Posted at

That clears things up nicely KevDuck: I'm now at least twice as confused as I was before and the potential for even greater confusion exists courtesy of you username.

KevDuck: The Webcomics Community. I like it. I'm ready to join up - where do I sign?

When I signed up, I chose a random, easy to remember name, with no idea that it would be used publicly on the site. I kept expecting an opportunity to enter my public name. So, now I'm KevDuck, which I'm not sure how to change, and I hate it.

That is my sad story.

Posted at

This story is full of pathos; it makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time.

Whilst I've grown rather fond of the name KevDuck, I should advise you that there's no way to change your username, but it's a simple matter to join up again with a username you could be proud of. Then you could reintroduce yourself for another round of ecstatic greetings.

Are you sure it would be superior to KevDuck though? That's a tough call.

KevDuck
KevDuck
Posted at

Hmph. Typical. KevDuck I am, for now and the foreseeable future.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

What up KevDuck.. I like the name too… although the avatar is a little scary… don't worry, there are plenty of zombie comics here :) Just kidding man… welcome and enjoy!

Posted at

Hello. I am Kevin Wolf.

KevDuck.

You won't catch me out that easily. You're a goblin aren't you? I'M ON TO YOU!

Posted at

Hi, KevDuck! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Have fun making comics here, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, would You like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.