Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

hello. here comes...

Posted at

…the knight that is solaris

so, uh…you might want to put on some sunglasses, hehe.

Posted at

Uh, I lost them. Is it OK if I just close my eyes?

Posted at

of course. but if you fall dawn into an open manhole into the sewer, dont blame me.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Flup
Flup
Posted at

Only if you ask for Cold Hot Cola with Hot Cold Marshmallows. Sorry, there's no other option with mallowmashes …

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I don't need sun glasses. The all powerful Ninny is to grande to be harmed by solar rays.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hello, Solaris! I suppose, since you are a knight and all, I should give you an epic quest or pretend to be a damsel in distress. Ummm…oh my! I am so distressed! I am missing…my arm? Noble knight, please help me recover my arm and, in doing so, save the world from certain destruction somehow?

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck, brave sir! I do hope that you find Amandas arm, it's been really annoying having to pick stuff up for her.

Posted at

thanks everyone!

oh, and heres your arm, amanda! i found it in the sink! (yeah…tired, cant think of anything better to say, i cant)

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

Welcome Brave Sir Solaris. There are many dragons in the world of Drunk Duck. And contrary to the title, there are few truly inebriated ducks here. But there are giant, fire-breathing mallards ready to devour you with their sharp fangs!

Posted at

I wear my sunglasses at night, Solaris Knight.

Welcome. :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.