Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello..

cassius
cassius
Posted at

Hello everyone,

I'm new here :oops: joined the duck a couple of weeks back. I have just started working on a comic which hopefully I will be updating weekly, joining this community is sort of motivation for setting a deadline for each page. :wink:

Welps, not sure what else I can say for an introduction so.. Heya and thanks for having me! :)

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

so far so good, ( i mean awesome, really) Welcome to DD.

cassius
cassius
Posted at

Pleased to meet you, Adariel and thanks for the welcome :)

Posted at

you probably already knew this but damn, you can draaaaw AND your webpage doesn't suck! +10 points.

judging from the three pages of dialogue though…the writing a bit sounds awkward to me.

"…a death of your own devising…"

I can't really put my finger on it what's exactly wrong with it though…

don't hurt me >_<

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

WOAH AWESOMENESS O.o

cassius
cassius
Posted at

judging from the three pages of dialogue though…the writing a bit sounds awkward to me.

"…a death of your own devising…"

I can't really put my finger on it what's exactly wrong with it though…

don't hurt me >_<

Haha, no worries :D I am well aware how stilted the dialogue is at the moment, since I'm stuck in my dry essay mode(blast, those three thousand word essays) and I am working without a dialogue script. What I need is a proof reader and possibly a good whack on the head to reset my brain. I will eventually go back and re-dialogue(?) those pages.. or perhaps I should just turn them into silent strips :oops:

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! :D I will certainly try my best to uphold the school honour.. waitaminit

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.