Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Here I am

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I've been enjoying drunkduck since I joined a few weeks ago. So MANY comics to read and so little time. I enjoy webcomics and the paper stuff (damned expensive but I can't help myself) and have for many years. Like most of you I have stories that have been kicking around in my head for a long time(explains the headaches and dizziness :).

Later,
A

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Ag - welcome to the fun! Get those pesky stories out of your head and onto some paper! Headaches and dizziness just can't be good for a person ^.^

Posted at

I hate it when people talk about how awesome the comics here are, because then I have to whine that most of them are crap to cover for the fact that I haven't made any.

Also because most of them actually are crap.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I hate it when people talk about how awesome the comics here are, because then I have to whine that most of them are crap to cover for the fact that I haven't made any.

Also because most of them actually are crap.

Uh-huh.

Posted at

Welcome! I see you've met Amanda, Moe, and Curly. Where's Larry? Hmm, he should be around here soon enough. :)

But seriously, have fun and enjoy our tasty, fresh out of the oven comics! They're probably better than my brownies. :P

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Welcome! I see you've met Amanda, Moe, and Curly. Where's Larry? Hmm, he should be around here soon enough. :)

But seriously, have fun and enjoy our tasty, fresh out of the oven comics! They're probably better than my brownies. :P

Why, coit'nly! Nyuk nyuk!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, would You Like A Cold Hot Cola? Drink The Cold Hot Cola, It is Good for you. You Love it. Let it take you. The Cold Hot Cola is your new GOD!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Thats not stories kicking in your head.

That's Athena.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Welcome, would You Like A Cold Hot Cola? Drink The Cold Hot Cola, It is Good for you. You Love it. Let it take you. The Cold Hot Cola is your new GOD!

There's Larry!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Hey Larry! I'm more of a fan of Michael but there you go. Nice to meet everyone… even the crazy ones (which makes me feel more at home). BTW, I didn't say that the comics were amazing Skeletor, but I do think there are numerous comics here that are amazing :D

Lycan90
Lycan90
Posted at

Welcome.

Yes, many crazy people here but you get used to this.
Embrase madness!! MUAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck! I'm glad that you like the comics that you've found here, and that you apreciate our insanity. Because if you didn't, I think that it would probably drive you a little crazy!

Posted at

Hello, Aghammer! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) I'm Renga Studio, the fourth/substitute stooge! 8D

BTW, I didn't say that the comics were amazing Skeletor, but I do think there are numerous comics here that are amazing :D

Wait, did you just call Custard "Skeletor"?

lol! That's very funny! Anyway, have fun making comics here, Aghammer, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Hello, Aghammer! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) I'm Renga Studio, the fourth/substitute stooge! 8D

BTW, I didn't say that the comics were amazing Skeletor, but I do think there are numerous comics here that are amazing :D

Wait, did you just call Custard "Skeletor"?

lol! That's very funny! Anyway, have fun making comics here, Aghammer, and enjoy the weather! ;)

I have the POWWWWERRRRRR!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.