Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

hey hey hey

inhuman
inhuman
Posted at

uhm, hi. i'm a long-time amatuer webcomicer (since 2002) and a first-time drunk duck member.

my name's icarus.

i'm a big scifi nerd. i like steam punk, star wars and distopias. i like real comic books too, though i'm really not as up on them as i would like to be. my favourite comic artist is sam kieth (who did the maxx) because he jams so much meaning into every little line and shape.

i lived in america, i lived in japan, i'd like to live in australia but my old college is being a wank about getting transcripts to me.

i like well written comics with long plots. i don't really like anime styled comics or 'random' humor comics. uh. hi. :B

Posted at

Welcome! I'm glad you decided to join us here on DD, and I'm sure you'll find plenty to have fun with. Comics, we've got. Friendly members, we've got. And besides, how many comic hosting sites do you know of that boast an intoxicated fowl as its mascot?

See? We are the absolute best for webcomic hosting. :)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like Some Cold Hot Cola? Drink The Cold Hot Cola! WE command IT! Drink The Cold Hot Cola! WE command IT! Drink The Cold Hot Cola! WE command IT!

inhuman
inhuman
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like Some Cold Hot Cola? Drink The Cold Hot Cola! WE command IT! Drink The Cold Hot Cola! WE command IT! Drink The Cold Hot Cola! WE command IT!
so that's where all my capital letters have gone!

Welcome! I'm glad you decided to join us here on DD, and I'm sure you'll find plenty to have fun with. Comics, we've got. Friendly members, we've got. And besides, how many comic hosting sites do you know of that boast an intoxicated fowl as its mascot?

See? We are the absolute best for webcomic hosting. :)

i must admit, surly inebriated birds is a plus. i'm still fumbling a bit with browsing, trying to see if any of the comics i already follow have DD accounts. but i'll figure it out, i'm sure.

Posted at

Well if you ever need a hand, just ask. Most of us are friendly enough to help out if asked politely. :)

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Inhuman! Welcome to the Duck - you will find a delicious assortment of webcomics suited to your tastes. Allergy Information: Some webcomics are made in a facility which also processes peanuts.
That being said, your avatar is darling.

Posted at

Welcome, sit down and have a drink. As long as it's not the cola. Whatever you do, don't drink the in-joke. I mean, the cola.

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck! I'm sure that you'll get a hang of the site soon enough!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Welcome, sit down and have a drink. As long as it's not the cola. Whatever you do, don't drink the in-joke. I mean, the cola.

So… cold…

Yet hot at the same time! Like an ice statue of Pamela Anderson!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

My God… You have tooken over a human body, and made it make you a DD account!?!?

… Impressive, Mr. Praying Mantis.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

hey hey hey

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.