Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hey there!

Baconators
Baconators
Posted at

Well this isn't my first membership at DD, nor is it my second. I've actually had two comics on here before, one of which gained quite some popularity before I ended it (entitled Smores, if anyone remembers?). In any case, a big hello to all, for I am back under another name.

Anyways, this account is being run by two people, myself, Adamo, and my good friend Ronan. The both of us are currently hosting a comic here called "What if…" (see signature). I'm loving the new Drunkduck…I use "new" lightly, since I've no idea when it was upgraded. All I know is that it's much better than a couple of years ago, so a big thumbs up to the admins here ^_^

I'm hoping to get to know a lot of you guys over time, since the DD community seems fun =) That's all for now I suppose, later. ^_^

Posted at

Welcome! I'm afraid I don't know your previous comic, but I'm glad you decided to grace us with your presence. We're a fun-loving bunch of lunatics and we love fresh faces around here. Although I suppose yours is a semi-fresh face. :)

Posted at

I'm loving the new Drunkduck…

*Whispers in your ear*
Don't say that too loudly. There are people who'll start ranting about it… and never stop.

Anyway, never heard of your old comic, but that's probably because I myself have not been here too long. I wish you prosperity in all your endeavors here.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Awesome avatar you got there o_O

Hello, friend :D

Karthara
Karthara
Posted at

Welcome back I guess.

Baconators
Baconators
Posted at

Thanks to everyone =) It seems I was right about the DD community ^_^

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Yay, welcome back…ish. I missed you the first, second, however-many-times around, BUT I'm glad you're back and in full effect (oh God, now I have that "Tag Team" song stuck in my head).

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

Posted at

Shame on you for leaving…twice.

Eh, I'm over it.

Welcome back aboard!

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Oh, I forgot I mod this part of the fourms.

Hello there!

Ha, now nobody can say I'm slacking off.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.