Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hey there.

Scialyte
Scialyte
Posted at

Hey, my name's Chris, and I'm the creator of Scialyte, which is set to go live June 1st, 2007.

The theme is something of a blend of sci-fi and fantasy, focusing on a former priest and his band of oddities on adventures on an alien world. I don't tend to see many serious, comic book-type stories around here, am I just looking in the wrong place? Or do they just not tend to do as well?

Posted at

Hi

Posted at

i admit you might have to dig for some serious stuff in here, its mostly ridiculous crap, (i admit to posting mostly unserious material) but it's here and it actually does VERY well, so you should be fine. im actually working on a serious book as well, but it started as a obscure strip (Exploding Head Man) but im gonna delete the first strip and start anew… im rambling. good luck to you and i hope to see good things.

Priceman
Priceman
Posted at

Sounds like an interesting plot. I'll look out for it. Also, welcome to the site.

vgman
vgman
Posted at

Welcome. beer all around… wait im a minor damn ROOT BEER THEN!

Posted at

yup, darwin's stuff is pretty cool too!
Gemutations: Plague 'specially since i like shark people :)

Scialyte
Scialyte
Posted at

Thanks for the welcome, and thank you more for the links. I'll be sure to read up.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.