Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hey ya'll XD

SWexY
SWexY
Posted at

Hey! Im SwexY and well i will first start out by sayin that i can be really crazy and hyper (95% of the time). Also i love drawing and music……..

………

OH! 4got to say this:
I have a comic but its not really that good >.< IM SERIOUS! the art might burn ur eyes out! however it does have an interesting storyline……

If you want to know more about me u can either PM me or look at my profile XD

Love YA!
SWexY

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome oh hyper one. Would you like a Cold Hot Cola?
It will get cha hypererer.

SWexY
SWexY
Posted at

Welcome oh hyper one. Would you like a Cold Hot Cola?
It will get cha hypererer.

YAYYYYY!!!!!!! I already had cake and an energy drink…. i want to bounce off the wall hee ^o^ it scares my parents

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Oh we Like you… We like you lots. for you Free Cold Hot Cola!!!

Oh how we like you

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

and Sugar loves you. oh yes!!!

Posted at

Congratulations. You are now in direct competition with Renga for the title of Most Annoying User. You'd better watch your step, he's quite proud of it and I doubt he'll approve of you trying to take it away from him.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

*twitch* Don't mind my facial tic. It's a side effect of "y'all" proximity. You can imagine what fun that is for me since I live in Texas. *twitch*
Regardless, welcome to the excitement, Swexy! I see that you and Dark are getting along nicely.

Posted at

Welcome! I'd be able to talk to you better if you weren't swinging off the chandelier, you know?

Well actually, I'm not sure how you've managed to survive the cola. Most people just…don't. Since you have, be sure to enjoy yourself on our happy little site with our happy little community (except for Custard, he learned not being a horse is tough)!

SWexY
SWexY
Posted at

Welcome! I'd be able to talk to you better if you weren't swinging off the chandelier, you know?

Well actually, I'm not sure how you've managed to survive the cola. Most people just…don't. Since you have, be sure to enjoy yourself on our happy little site with our happy little community (except for Custard, he learned not being a horse is tough)!

I can handle alot….. even though i get hyper a little to easily ^-^' i know it would be easier to talk to me without me jumpin off the walls or swingin off the chandelier but what fun is that? I like to be amused or amusing while im talkin 2 ppls

NOW I SHALL GO A BUY AN AMP ENERGY DRINK HEE

Orange
Orange
Posted at

You're really….hyper.

o-o

Nice to meet you..?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.