Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hey!

monderkin
monderkin
Posted at

Hi! I am monderkin (taken from Michael Ende's neverending story, the childlike empress) and a friend suggested me your site (said it was better than deviant Art), so… here I am!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

No way! Who was that friend???

Trust me, you'll soon see how much better DD is than dA. Any questions, just ask, 'cuz I'll probably know it.

monderkin
monderkin
Posted at

Can you post other things than comics in this webcomic community? :p But seriously, can you?

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Well, what do you mean by other things? You could just post random pieces of art if that's what you're talking about.

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

What is this Deviantart you speak of? >:)

Welcome aboard.

Posted at

Having been on Deviant Art myself, and have also been transferred to Drunk Duck. I have to say this.

Drunk Duck is so awesome, it shows up on Deviant Art's doorstep, and when DA opens the door, DD f***ing hits him over the head with a baseball bat man! Then goes into his house and nails his wife, and his dog (it is a DRUNK duck…), then takes all his money and stuff, then DD takes DA's dog and wife go off to Las Vegas and get married dude (not the dog though he gets a biscuit), because DD's that damn bad ass. Oh and then DD calls up DA and he's all like "Why are you such a wifeless, puppyless bitch huh?" and then DA is all like "Wah."

Welcome to the awesome side of the internet.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Drunk Duck is so awesome, it shows up on Deviant Art's doorstep, and when DA opens the door, DD f***ing hits him over the head with a baseball bat man! Then goes into his house and nails his wife, and his dog (it is a DRUNK duck…), then takes all his money and stuff, then DD takes DA's dog and wife go off to Las Vegas and get married dude (not the dog though he gets a biscuit), because DD's that damn bad ass. Oh and then DD calls up DA and he's all like "Why are you such a wifeless, puppyless bitch huh?" and then DA is all like "Wah."
That was just so full of win, it was unbelivable.

monderkin
monderkin
Posted at

Thanks…? o.O that was disturbing(and entretaining).
Well, the other stuff I ment was like poems or prose.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Thanks…? o.O that was disturbing(and entretaining).
Well, the other stuff I ment was like poems or prose.
Well, you could just make your own thrend in "Hey everyone! Look what I did!", and put it there.

Posted at

That was just so full of win, it was unbelivable.
And that my good sir, is why I decided to write a book based on random thoughts like that.

Edit: I just posted that paragraph on Deviant Art.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

*sniff* Ah, I love the smell of epic win in the morning. Smells like…..DrunkDuck.

Welcome.

Posted at

Hey there monderkin! Welcome to DD. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.