Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hi =o

Oblivion28
Oblivion28
Posted at

Well, I go by the name Oblivion on 90% of forums that I visit. Which is PlanetRenders, RO-Guardian and so on. Anyway, I had been drawing my own comics since I was like…10, but then the more I drew, the more I felt what I had drawn till last year was pretty much crap. So I decided to get serious with it and draw a real comic, but then I didn't really know where to post it on the net, but then I found this place here. Anyway, I am still trying to get familiar with all the functions and thingies around >_> so yeah…uh…hi.

Posted at

Welcome! Well you came to the right place to post comics (if you want help with repairing small motor engines, I'm afraid you're outta luck here)!

And should you need any help around the site, first check the Help! How Do I...? sub-forum and then mosey on over to the Coding Help & Templates sub-forum for all your coding needs!

Anything else can asked. We're very helpful and most of us are at least semi-polite. :)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Oh, hello.

Apparently, the almighty Drunk Duck decided you unworthy of the true name of Oblivion. As a result, you must track down the original Oblivion, whereupon you will be his/her sex slave for the rest of your days.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Oh, hello.

Apparently, the almighty Drunk Duck decided you unworthy of the true name of Oblivion. As a result, you must track down the original Oblivion, whereupon you will be his/her sex slave for the rest of your days.

Don't you have a homeless shelter to get to or something?

Posted at

Haha. No. I sleep in a dumpster.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

So that's what I felt last night. Ew.

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck! Don't mind them, they're always like that.
As you can see, we're all sort of crazy here, but we're also really friendly (well most of us, anyway)! So don't worry, you'll fit in here in no time!
Good luck on your first serious attempt, and may you encounter nothing but sunshine and happieness!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Hello newbie…

Wanna join my cult? >=3

Oblivion28
Oblivion28
Posted at

Oh, hello.

Too bad, before I become his sex slave, I will already have destroyed him completely =3 Maybe I should pay the dumpster a visit with a grenade? :D We can party! Thanks for the welcomes :P

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Oblivion! So *you* are the personification of Elder Scrolls IV? Listen here, bucko - your game was silly until I found that unicorn in the woods. I am also sad that I must buy the expansion pack to find out more about the Ayelied thingies. Bah!

But welcome to the Duck anyway ^.^

Oblivion28
Oblivion28
Posted at

Hi, Oblivion! So *you* are the personification of Elder Scrolls IV? Listen here, bucko - your game was silly until I found that unicorn in the woods. I am also sad that I must buy the expansion pack to find out more about the Ayelied thingies. Bah!

But welcome to the Duck anyway ^.^
Ah, well, to bad I can't just take back the games I had sold and remake them :P On a more serious note, I was already using the screen name Oblivion before the game came out =O It had to do with Kingdom Hearts cause that keyblade just pwn asses, and it's cool to boast.

Jellomix
Jellomix
Posted at

Lol, here you can see how the Drunk Duck got its name.
Well, besides the duck part… >_>
Welcome to the site!

Too bad for your name though. I hate having my names taken since I usually like using the same set of names. :|

Posted at

Hi, Oblivion28! Welcome to DrunkDuck! I'm Renga Studio, but you can call me "oblivious"! Everyone else here does; I don't know why!

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Hey, thanks, Dark Clown! Don't mind if I do!

(Renga drinks the Cold Hot Cola.)

Hey, why is everyone looking at me like that? Oblivion28 obviously wasn't gonna drink it! And besides, I was thir–HEY! WHAT THE HELL'S HAPPENING TO ME?!! NOHHHHH!!!!

(Renga transforms into a…)

What would you like to do?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.