Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hi!

plas
plas
Posted at

Hello everyone,

I've been reading the various comics on Drunk Duck for a couple of months now but I haven't joined because… well I guess because I'm really kinda lazy… heh.

Anyhoo, I just wanted to say hey and to say that I really like the concept of this website. There are an awful lot of really talented people who post their work here and I'm glad to see a place has been developed where they can share their work.

I'm hoping to be posting some of my own work in the future but as of right now I am currently without a scanner or any means to get the work from hard copy into my computer so its going to be a while…

Thats about it I guess, I'll see you guys around!

Laters

- Plas

Posted at

Anyhoo, I just wanted to say hey

Saying hello? In the hello/goodbye forum? WHAT MADNESS IS THIS?

Posted at

Crazyninny made a coherent post? In the hello/goodbye forum? MY WORLD IS FALLING APART!

Orange
Orange
Posted at

…deal with it. D:<

plas
plas
Posted at

What can I say, I like to switch it up, keep them guessing.

You never know what I'm gonna do next. Well… actually.. its like 3am here so next I'm going to go to bed…

Orange
Orange
Posted at

What can I say, I like to switch it up, keep them guessing.

You never know what I'm gonna do next. Well… actually.. its like 3am here so next I'm going to go to bed…

*gasp*

I don't think any of us saw that coming!

Posted at

Welcome! We're glad you decided to stop lurking in the shadows and join us, the delightful denizens of the Duck! I hope you enjoy yourself here, and have fun with the many great comics (ie, mine) that you find to read.

And should the day come that you decide to post your own stuff, be sure to check out the two help sub-forums we've got in case you really need them. :)

Posted at

has

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Crazyninny made a coherent post? In the hello/goodbye forum? MY WORLD IS FALLING APART!

I'm sorry. ;_; A man in a white lab coat made me take some green pills today… They're making my head feel funny. @_@

Posted at

Hey there and welcome to the DD forums :)

Jabali
Jabali
Posted at

Welcome and do post your comic or strip.

plas
plas
Posted at

thanks for all the welcomes everyone.

<—– "feels the love"

:D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.