Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

hi! so what do i do now then? o_O;

wikivic
wikivic
Posted at

hi!

i've been reading comics on DD for a while but have only just begun my 1st webcomic on here - CLM Training Academy! ^^

i'm having a bit of trouble setting up what the interface will look like (the screen that shows my strips to other people) as i'm not that good with HTML (give me dreamweaver anytime ;) ) so any pointers to anywhere that would tell me a thing or two about setting up my comic would be a real help!

also, can i put links to my own website, which holds the comic too? o_O;

nice to meet ya! :)

wikivic

Radec
Radec
Posted at

Well, I don't know anything about HTML, but if you go to your control panel, then select your comic, and then click on "edit design template", You can choose from a list of pre-made templates, to determine what your page will look like.
If you're looking for something custom, though, then you should probably ask around for someone who does that sort of thing.

wikivic
wikivic
Posted at

thanks for the reply ^^

i'm poking round the forums now trying to answer my own silly questions! got about 4 or 5 explorer windows up so i can see the bits of code im sposed to change, but also the names of my own files lol!

*sneaks off to check out your comic* ^_~

Posted at

welcome~

you can put your webcomic on DD and your own site, I don't really think it matters.

so um, be active!

wikivic
wikivic
Posted at

thanks for the replies! i think im getting there now :)

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

Its manditory that i ask this because, well i dont wanna people by their wrong gender **cough cough**Rich**cough cough**

Male or Female?

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

No im talking bout that time i mistook you for a girl….when i was still a n00b…….wait i still am…..

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

And Wikivic, you'll have a lot of fun here. Most of us are decent people. Except for me. I am the resident asshole.

We love this guy, he just doesnt wanna admit that he loves us too

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.