Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Ok this is a wierd question, but I thought it might be intresting. This is a call to post your rank in comic/overall. I'm kind of curios how many there are so if your really high or really low please post it. Or if anyone knows just how many strips, stories or overall pieces there are out there (or has a good idea) please post as well. I'll start it of 185 in strips/495 overall.

Posted at

My rank tells me I'm 5th in comic strips and 12th overall. It always shows me being one higher than I am on the main page, though. I wonder if the top-read comic is listed as #0, maybe?

Posted at

My comics ranks as:

Magical Mania–#187 in Comic Book/Story #293 Overall
Aurorean Tales–#1,461 in Comic Book/Story #2,602 Overall
Endless Dream–#1,223 in Comic Book/Story #2,142 Overall

Laura
Laura
Posted at

I've been having fun with this lately as I'm burning up a buffer of comics… MUST start working on the new ones. :|

#358 in Comic Book/Story #580 Overall

I think it was #407 yesterday and 700 at the beginning of the week.

suzi
suzi
Posted at

#68 in Comic Strip #204 Overall. It fluctuates between 40 and 100, depending on my updating

Chelano
Chelano
Posted at

Right now Brutus is #140 in Comic Strip and #383 overall. It moves around a lot from like 90 to 150 depending on if I update.

Back in the day I use to be 10 when DD only had 10 comics….wait…that means I was last :(

Zac
Zac
Posted at

I think there was another thread like this.
I check the search and browse thing a lot. It's fun to have little races with comics in your genre. Sometimes you're up, sometimes your down!

Currently TheNewLuciefer is #25 in comic strips and #70 overall. Which means you kids over at the comic story front get a lot more page hits then us kids over on the strip side.

That's why our strip army will DESTROY YOU!!!!

<3 Zac

Posted at

#341 in Comic Book/Story #559 Overall. I was going to say some other stuff, but I have forgotten what it was.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

At the moment…
#401 in Comic Book/Story #659 Overall

Range between 400 and 1000. I like to go through Search and Browse to see if I'm in the top half or bottom half. ;)

How many comics are there total?

Zac
Zac
Posted at

Drunkduck says over 3,500 comics.

Really it's harder to rank up in the comic story section, because the already established comics have pages and pages of material. A new reader interested by the current few pages, would have to read the entire archive to catch up and understand what's going on. This amounts to a massive amount of page hits. The comic strip is a bit easier to get into because most of them are gag a days, or they can be read in small increments. I know my strip is more of a story, but I do it in a strip form and try to keep it light. I think of it as a newpaper soap-opera. That's what all of use Strip kids, have a lot lower rank overall, than the story ones.
By the same turn, your story people work extra hard! And I'm impressed.

fern
fern
Posted at

Teenage Wasteland - #84 in Comic Strip #241 Overall

BFF - #76 in Comic Strip #223 Overall

Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots - #1,119 in Comic Book/Story #1,948 Overall

DEMO - #817 in Comic Strip #1,920 Overall

They Are Night Zombies They Are Neighbors They Have Come Back From The Dead Ahhhhh - #102 in Comic Strip #284 Overall

You Have Fallen Through The Cracks Of Our Quick Fix One Hour Photo Instant Oatmeal Society - #576 in Comic Strip #1,389 Overall

One Hundred Percent Of All Relationships End In Tragedy So What Makes You Any Different - #748 in Comic Book/Story #1,276 Overall

I Was Somewhere Around South Central Los Angeles On The Edge Of Insanity When The Drugs Began To Take Hold And Then It Hit Me Like A Southern Man Hits His Wife What Was The Gender Of Myxo - #902 in Comic Book/Story #1,564 Overal

One Third Of Your Life Is Spent Sleeping One Third Of Your Life Is Spent Working And Half Of One Third Is Spent Waiting The Question Is It Really Your Life - #109 in Comic Strip #305 Overall

Frozen Precipitation In The Form Of White Or Translucent Hexagonal Ice Crystals That Fall In Soft White Flakes - #1,377 in Comic Book/Story #2,445 Overall

Daphne Descends - #484 in Comic Strip #1,184 Overall

FiF - #181 in Comic Book/Story #283 Overall

:/

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

My rank tells me I'm 5th in comic strips and 12th overall. It always shows me being one higher than I am on the main page, though. I wonder if the top-read comic is listed as #0, maybe?

I noticed that too, the difference between the number and the position on the page. The first one being 0 makes some sense.

At the moment I am 32 in comic strips and 87 overall. It bounces around a bit, though.

Dan
Dan
Posted at

First Fantasy - #729 in Comic Strip #1,732 Overall
Afterworld: Part I - #1,053 in Comic Book/Story #1,828 Overall
…Pretty average, I suppose.

ipokino
ipokino
Posted at

I guess, from looking at replies, that I am doing better than I had imagined. I started Robot Wars on 3-4-07. Now at twenty-six pages (I think) I rank 191 out of 300 in story. Hell To Pay which has eight posts and was started 3-24-07 is right behind at 214 out of 339. What I want to know is what is the catagorization of the 'out of' numbers. Out of what?

JillyFoo
JillyFoo
Posted at

Demon Eater's in the 50's in story(changes everyday)
The Planet Closest to Heaven 200-250 in story. (If I update it sometimes goes up to the 100 story rank.)

Posted at

Mixed Bag Comics is #11 in Comic Strip #28 Overall

Monkey Island is #391 in Comic Strip #986 Overall

yey or something.

Posted at

#138 in Comic Strip #389 Overall

Call me stuffy, but for the most read politcal comic on DD thats pretty low. But it IS a political comic….

Posted at

Purgatory Tower is #44 in Comic Book/Story #72 Overall.

However, I just updated today, so that number will most definitely drop tomorrow. =P I seem to hover around 60-75 in comic book/story on days where I don't update.

Posted at

My main comic, my light and joy, Misfit Assassins, is:
DrunkDuck Rank: #13 in Comic Book/Story #21 Overall
Yay! it fluctuates though, sometimes I'm #20-ish in comic book/story…

my other comic, Chibi Misfit Assassin Cuteness Warriors, is not as popular, for obvious reasons (also because I hardly ever update it and it has no narrative or plot and is just a bunch of pictures and the occasional comic strip.) But it's:
DrunkDuck Rank: #696 in Comic Strip #1,664 Overall

crazyduck
crazyduck
Posted at

Crazy Duck's #88 in Comic Strip and #284 Overall..I hadn't checked the stats in a while..that's a lot better than I had expected it to be. :/

Volte6
Volte6
Posted at

Drunkduck says over 3,500 comics.

Really it's harder to rank up in the comic story section, because the already established comics have pages and pages of material. A new reader interested by the current few pages, would have to read the entire archive to catch up and understand what's going on. This amounts to a massive amount of page hits. The comic strip is a bit easier to get into because most of them are gag a days, or they can be read in small increments. I know my strip is more of a story, but I do it in a strip form and try to keep it light. I think of it as a newpaper soap-opera. That's what all of use Strip kids, have a lot lower rank overall, than the story ones.
By the same turn, your story people work extra hard! And I'm impressed.

Recently passed over 8,100 comics registered ;)

…Buuuut, only 6,300+ have at least one page ;)

Still, i you see those numbers quoted anywhere, let us know so we can update them :D

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

The G-Spot -#187 in Comic Book/Story #271 Overall

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.