Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hiya folks! Am I the first crossdresser to sign up?

Posted at

I vaguely feel I've signed up under false pretenses, as I have no comics to host and I don't collect them. I'm just generally interested in them: from Valient & Victor thru to Viz, one might say.

I guess I'm just dying to see if my avatar works. I've been told that if you've got a good av then no-one notices if you talk a load of old rubbish. Mind you, my av's not animated, so I guess I'd best log out quickly and hurry on down to the pub.

Cheers, Jo

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

A crossdresser? Well, then you and Bekefel will get along just fine.

(I kid, I kid)

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I guess I'm just dying to see if my avatar works. I've been told that if you've got a good av then no-one notices if you talk a load of old rubbish. Mind you, my av's not animated, so I guess I'd best log out quickly and hurry on down to the pub.
Oh, it's true. People think I'm such a kind and gentle person.

I dunno about your avatar, though. Hitchhikers are the stuff of horror stories…

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Trust me, you're not the only one to not have a webcomic to host.

Welcome to DrunkDuck!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome. would you like some Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

So you're only interested in comics that begin with the letter V?

…interesting…

Posted at

I often dress up like Spider Jerusalem, when I take my lap-top to the streets to write, so no…You are not the first crossdresser. (And, I'm sure we're not the only ones.) There are all sorts in this wacky community of comic lovers. We're all happy to have people that want to read comments, we're even nice to you lot.

Posted at

We're all happy to have people that want to read comments, we're even nice to you lot.
LOL! cool.

So you're only interested in comics that begin with the letter V?
mmmm i think i got carried away with alliteration there ;)

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Welcome, but beware of the drunk ones, they want to smite you with their awesomeness.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.