Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hiya!

Posted at

Honey bucket here, aka Karli. :0 Anyways, my interests are comics, musicals, girls, and Apis mellifera. I spend most of my time drawing and thinking about going to sleep. It sounds so nice…

My favorite comics are I Was Kidnapped by Lesbian Pirates from Outer Space, Achewood, XKCD, Girly, and Anders Loves Maria. My favorite movie is Meet the Robinsons <3 favorite anime are Keroro Gunsou, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, and Simoun.
I'm going to grow up to be a rapper, a doctor, a famous artist, a beekeeper, the inventor of the first time machines and cloning machines, and the most evil and villainous world ruler ever. And, I have the cutest haircut ever. That is all.

Posted at

Welcome! That is all.

Well, actually it isn't. ;)

I'm sure you'll find plenty to love here on DD, from the delightful comics, and the occasionally strange, but also oddly delightful, users. I normally add that I "hope" you'll have fun here, but this time I used my time machine (what? You didn't know I had already built one in secret?) to go to the future, and I can safely say that yes, you will have fun here. :)

Posted at

Welcome Honey Bucket! I see you have great ambitions, good luck with all that..now is the beekeeping job to raise an army of evil malicious bees to help you take over the world? Or do you just like honey?

Posted at

Steely put it best. BTW I'll vote for you when the time comes and your running for evil overlord. I feel like your a different kind of politician… You know not a belt-way insider.

NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

Achewood,

you had me right there.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, container of regurgitated flower nectar and bee spit. (We will call you Honey bucket just cuz it sounds nicer)

would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Welcome! That is all.

Well, actually it isn't. ;)

I'm sure you'll find plenty to love here on DD, from the delightful comics, and the occasionally strange, but also oddly delightful, users. I normally add that I "hope" you'll have fun here, but this time I used my time machine (what? You didn't know I had already built one in secret?) to go to the future, and I can safely say that yes, you will have fun here. :)
Ahaha, thanks. I'm already having fun here :D

Posted at

Welcome Honey Bucket! I see you have great ambitions, good luck with all that..now is the beekeeping job to raise an army of evil malicious bees to help you take over the world? Or do you just like honey?
Both >:3

Posted at

Steely put it best. BTW I'll vote for you when the time comes and your running for evil overlord. I feel like your a different kind of politician… You know not a belt-way insider.
Thank you :D When the time comes for my uprising, you will find yourself on the right side XD

Posted at

Achewood,

you had me right there.

Achewood is the best. :D

Posted at

Welcome, container of regurgitated flower nectar and bee spit. (We will call you Honey bucket just cuz it sounds nicer)

would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

You can call me Container of Regurgitated Flower Nectar and Bee Spit, but I bet that'd get tiring to say all that after a while…
And yes I would love one!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Karli! Welcome to the fun and excitement that is the Duck ^.^ We're happy to have you.

Posted at

Welcome honey bucket.

I think you just kicked the honey.

I mean bucket.

Posted at

Welcome honey bucket.

I think you just kicked the honey.

I mean bucket.

Dead already? I thought I'd last a little longer on here XD
Guess I'm zombie bucket now.

Posted at

No worries honey bucket, it won't hinder your progress! It literally took years off me. ;)

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Ugh, I responded to this one too.. DD makes me want to beat my head against the wall sometimes.

Anyhoo, honey bucket, welcome to the mighty duck. I really like your comic… a unique fun style. Sorry about the whole being dead thing, but that's the way it goes :D Your avatar is still cool so that's what matters… right?

I'm not going to tell you my official capacity here in the welcoming committee but I'm in a good mood so I'll sign your waiver… enjoy your time at the Duck.

Looking forward to more comic goodness from you… but, no pressure.

Biz3
Biz3
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck!

Hm.. Planning to be the next evil ruler of the world, are we? Great, now I have competition for those plans.

Now excuse me, I have to go tune this time travel gadget for the car.

Posted at

Anyhoo, honey bucket, welcome to the mighty duck. I really like your comic… a unique fun style. Sorry about the whole being dead thing, but that's the way it goes :D Your avatar is still cool so that's what matters… right?

I'm not going to tell you my official capacity here in the welcoming committee but I'm in a good mood so I'll sign your waiver… enjoy your time at the Duck.

Looking forward to more comic goodness from you… but, no pressure.

Thanks for all your support! I'm definitely keeping up with this and it's just gonna get more awesome :0
And being dead's never stopped me before…

Welcome to DrunkDuck!

Hm.. Planning to be the next evil ruler of the world, are we? Great, now I have competition for those plans.

Now excuse me, I have to go tune this time travel gadget for the car.

Thanks for the welcome. Joke's on you though, because with my time travel technology, I've already confirmed that I become an evil ruler >:D

Posted at

Another girl member I'm guessing? I'll bet five dollars she's gonna mention anime.

anime
WELL, NOW.

Bankruptcy.

Posted at

Another girl member I'm guessing? I'll bet five dollars she's gonna mention anime.
anime
WELL, NOW.

Bankruptcy.
Don't be an asshole. Anime isn't the only thing I watch, and it doesn't consume my life.

Posted at

Stop talking. Then dive off a cliff.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Honey, you go girl! Please ignore Trout and Puff… the sane members of DD are happy you are here!!

Posted at

Yeah, the sane ones: that's erm….. and, ah, no not him…..then there's………….

Can I get back to you on that one?

Posted at

Hi, honey bucket! Welcome to DrunkDuck! I'm Renga Studio! :) I'm a mad scientist, I has a weather machine, and I plan to take over the world before you do! >:)lol!

regurgitated flower nectar and bee spit

IS THAT WHAT HONEY IS?!!!! EWWWW! I'd never eat honey again if it weren't so darn sweet, like Dark Clown's Cold Hot Cola! (Renga sips the Cola.) Oh, my! This could become a habit! 8D

…..

(Renga collapses, goes into spasm, and starts foaming at the mouth!)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.