Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

How's it hanging ya'll?

Posted at

Yo! I've been staring at drunk duck comics for over a year and never joined in on the fun. Now it's time to get up off my butt and make my own webcomic, which by the way is completely poorly drawn stick figures with no relevant story involved(or I don't plan on having) It's all in the works, just hang tight.

Don't mind my super ghetto avatar, I'll change it eventually. So whats crackin?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Hey… all levels and types of comicers are welcome :D Also, if you get an offer for a cola along the way (although the clown has been slacking lately) go for it.. yummy :)

Posted at

(although the clown has been slacking lately)

I'll say he is! Sometimes it seems as though he's just phoning in his performance these days. Whassamatta Clown? We're busy promoting your products here; are you too high and mighty for us now?! C'mon Darkster, remember the good times!

And King of Laziness, hello and welcome: that's a pretty big claim you're making there. I hope you're prepared to back it up with, er, very little?

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Dude, your avatar… Is PIMP ASS.

Posted at

Welcome! Odd to be reveling in the fact that you're supposedly so lazy, but whatever. :)

Have fun here making comics, and ignore those two pranksters. You really, really don't want to drink that cola. It killed one of them and put the other into a near-fatal coma.

Posted at

Welcome King of Laziness! Don't listen to Steely the soda is YUMMERS! Ghost and Aghammer aren't pranksters… they are more along the lines of merry makers. I can't wait to see your comic, I have grown quite fond of some of the stick figure comics on this site!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

I'm in agreement with Steely - say no to the cola! We're running out of places to hide the bodies. But uh…welcome to the Duck, your highness!

Posted at

Hi, King of Laziness! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Yes, it's true that we haven't seen much of Dark Clown–or his trademark beverage–around lately, but perhaps I can cover for him! I'll just use my weather machine to make it rain Cold Hot Cola! Here I go! >:)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Who has called Us???

oh fresh meat….

Welcome, Would you like some Cold Hot Cola?

Renga, we like your idea and the way you think. We will have to weat your plump brain….

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.