Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Howdy, yo, and hello. I'm Ramp.

Rampallion
Rampallion
Posted at

Opps. I sent it before putting a message. D: I'm techno-retarded. xD

Posted at

Edit it! You can do it! You can dooooo it!

P.S Hi.

Posted at

Hi there, welcome to DD and mind out for the 'mind-maggots' … whoops, said too much!

Damn…my Evil Genius gene that requires I spell out your doom in a long winded speech before I point to the only way out of my Deathtrap Dungeon.

Yes, there are two game references in there!

*grin*

Posted at

Hi, rampallion; don't be a rapscallion! :)

Yo! I'm Renga Studio and this is Drunk Duck! I hope you don't mind some of the weirdoes on this site as much as you don't mind the aurora borealis above. Pay no attention it, it's perfectly normal.

Posted at

Hey there, as my friend Renga Studio said, we have some interesting characters here. Hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Posted at

Welcome! We're all a little techno-retarded in some ways, so don't feel bad. If you ever find yourself in need of help, you can go to one of the two help sub-forums, or even PQ one of us and ask personally. Most of us are nice enough to help you out. :)

Rampallion
Rampallion
Posted at

Aww, you guys are all so kind. :D And somewhat strange which gives me the warm fuzzies. :3

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Haha, hello there!

YamiKatt
YamiKatt
Posted at

hey! I'm new here too. My webcomic isn't up yet, but I can already say I like this place. So far, everyone seems to be a bit…abnormal; and that, my friends, is a wonderful thing!

albone
albone
Posted at

Amanda, how do you know she's in a gang that she can speak that gang talk? How do you know gang talk?!!!

Welcome Ramp!!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Amanda, how do you know she's in a gang that she can speak that gang talk? How do you know gang talk?!!!
It's one of my (many) superpowers.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.