Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Howdy...no...thats not interesting.... LOOK AT ME I'M TYPING IN CAPS!

Posted at

Yah I know you hate me already for doing that…but it got you to look didnt it? Anyway, I'm new, doin that whole edu-ma-catin myself with the internet comic business. I've named mine "Nose Goes" check it out if ya will, tell me what you think…wont take long as there is only one strip up. Always love critic's, easy way to fix shit. (Can I say shit?) Hopefully I will make more friends then enemies eh? :neenjah: I'm hopin to become a bit involved with whatever I can in the community…because my newest endevour/job doesnt start for about a month and that means way too much free time. Leads to drawing…and lots of it. I'm sure lotsa ya'll know how that goes though. If ya feel like chattin, I'm on AIM, Candianjerkey. I'm wierd…soooo, be warned if you plan on aiming me.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

My name is Jonas! Im carrying the wheel. Thanks for all youve shown us. But this is how we feel.

Come sit next to me, pour yourself some tea. Just like grandma made, when we couldnt find sleep. Things were better then. Once but never again. We've all left the den, let me tell you 'bout it.

(Weezer lyrics, I'm not really jonas, but hi anyway)

Posted at

Hi, my name is Luca. I live on the second floor.

(Just thought I'd join the theme, I'm actually Lynn.)

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

*confused and doesn't get the reference*

The strange thing is is that I'M considered weird.

Welcome anyway!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Holy shit! You can't say shit!

Welcome to the Duck, just don't give me any Canadian jerkey.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

What's wrong with Canadian jerky?

Posted at

Hi, my name is Luca. I live on the second floor.

(Just thought I'd join the theme, I'm actually Lynn.)

Yes, I think I've seen you before.

Heya Candianjerkey, you've come to the right place to spend your time. I look forward to reading what you come up with. :)

Posted at

I live on the first floor, one out of one.

Is your name…Panther?

I am also out of Chinese beef jerkey that was made in canada. It wasnt very good anyway. I like spicier stuff anyway though.

Posted at

I'm Rusty-Knight. I'm unemployed and live in the dumpster out back. Come visit me if you want, but don't touch my bottles.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.