Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

i am the one who is now back XD

Posted at

hi hi i had a lot of problems with spare time to upload a comic i was doing before but i have finally found the time about 2 years later to start the comic, i really look forward to meeting new people on this forum and getting lots of feedback on my comic so i can emark on my never ending quest for improvement in the right direction :D

Posted at

Well, welcome back Purplebubble—"The Duck" must give off some crazy pheromones, 'cause people have been returnin' all over the place. Best of luck to you and your quest for webcomic glory.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Glad to have you back!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

How many people are going to return??? Too bad Cthulhu isn't here…

"Yes, you are."

I am?

"Yes."

Cool! Cthulhu, where the heck were you?!

"… You're an idiot."

Posted at

Well, welcome back Purplebubble—"The Duck" must give off some crazy pheromones, 'cause people have been returnin' all over the place. Best of luck to you and your quest for webcomic glory.

i think it might be summer time.. brings people to the internet (to much free time XD)

thanks for the welcome

Glad to have you back!

thank you *hugs* hehe love the avatar :D

How many people are going to return??? Too bad Cthulhu isn't here…

"Yes, you are."

I am?

"Yes."

Cool! Cthulhu, where the heck were you?!

"… You're an idiot."

hehe please to meet u… and ur not an idiot :D

Lol thats the premise of my Comic strip! Idiot and the Nerd packed in one….
I love the first page of your comic…blows mine out of the water…then again mine are strips not stories…but they have their mini stories….

thank you so much for the kind words, but i like ur comic, u shouldnt put it down, be proud XD

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.