Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I arrived a while ago and didn't tell anybody...

Posted at

I'm not really new here, been on a while but never really contributed but now i've been using it again for the last two months so I've decided so introduce myself proper.

I'm Brian and I have an interest in fiction in general. From literture, Art, Film and comics! Take that fact! Think your so awesome because scientists are up your arse half the time…

Does this constitute as a hello? You tell me. And who are you anyway? O.o

Erad
Erad
Posted at

Welcome to the forums non!

Glad you got around to saying hello!

Hope you enjoy your time here
Frank

ce33
ce33
Posted at

That's great! I've been here on and off for ages, and never said hello to anyone, so, greetings.

As for your question, you

1) Prefaced your introduction

2) Introduced yourself

3) Asked questions

4) Never actually said hello. There. (Technically you wrote it, and in a question form…I'll stop now).

I'm also interested in fiction in general. Only non-fiction I get into are the very occasional biographies on cool dead people, textbooks/DIY stuff, and holy writ.

You get a lot done in a few months. I'm slightly envious.

JZA963
JZA963
Posted at

whats up drunk duck community i've been here awhile and never said nothing mostly because i'm a horrible speller but i wanted to say hello so…hello

Posted at

I arrived a while ago and didn't tell anybody…

Oh, I see how it is. Sneaky sneakster.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Oh hi. ~You~

I'm Alwin.

Welcome to DD.

Get really popular, then read my comic, then refer it to everyone. Then profit $$$$.

Posted at

Thank you for your standard issue welcoming and your mispellings which assure me you are not robots (though the lack of links to milfmagic.com was also a giveaway..).

I will now proceed to feel special.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Alwinbot is a robot.
Milfmagic.com

Posted at

Alwinbot is a robot.
Milfmagic.com

That link was wildly disappointing. There was significantly less MILF action than originally anticipated. Way to go.

Posted at

Oh. I wasn't reading any of your names. Or replies. In effect all your attempts at wittism has been wshed away into the milfless mass of the internet.

Alwinbot is a robot.
Milfmagic.com

Oh. I was wondering about the buzzing and stating his geographicaal position every fifteen minutes. I just thought he didn't get out much.
But you don't really if your a robot… Figures.

That link contained no milf.. Or magic (well, maybe a little).

What is with the for sale signs? Or is it possible to rent instead.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.