Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I go by many names...

Posted at

but I mostly respond to Jay or J. Fantástico. But I have been known to go by "The Harbinger of Canadian Fury". I'm a writer and have been doing comics since 2003. My brother is the talented artist out or our dynamic duo. I've done two web-comics as of date that go by the names of "Canadian Bacon" (which is dead) and "Louder Than Bombs" (which is alive).

We came by here to see what people thought of our comics and to try and meet some more talented web-comic artists/writers. I also enjoy being helpful to others, so if anyone needs any help with comic stuffs or otherwise, my door is always open.

-JF

Posted at

Well, it's nice to meet you, Jay. I'm Maddy. Welcome to the Duck…I'll be sure to check out your comics just because your greeting was so polite…not that you would have been rude with your introduction, but I'm sure someone has in the past. Meh.

Posted at

Oh, hello.

If Renga gets on yo- no. I can't just ignore this any more. Where the hell is Renga? WHY DID HE LEAVE?

I need him. I really do. I can't manage without someone getting on my nerves. It's like a big void in my soul which is normally filled with rage and hate, and Renga fuelled them both. He made me feel whole. Without him, I am like half a man.

Why did you leave me Renga? I cared about you. Not in a good way, but I still cared.

Posted at

I shall check out your comics ^o^ and its nice to meet ya X3

You'll do. Until Renga returns at least.

*AHEM*

Oh, hello. If SWexY gets on your nerves, just throw stuff at it until it goes away.

I-it's just not the same.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Aww, poor Custard. But yes, we have been tragically Renga-less for several days. I have nothing to steal, Custard has no springboard for his insults…we're a shell of the once glorious forum we used to be…
But Jay - you can be our beacon in these dark times. So welcome! We're all relying on you.

No pressure.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like a Cold Hot Cola?

SWexY
SWexY
Posted at

I shall check out your comics ^o^ and its nice to meet ya X3

You'll do. Until Renga returns at least.

*AHEM*

Oh, hello. If SWexY gets on your nerves, just throw stuff at it until it goes away.

I-it's just not the same.

HEY! NO THROWING STUFF AT ME >.< Its hard enough 4 me to walk and stand with out falling down or trippin over stuff……. or runnin into doors SO NO THROWING! plz but yeah i'll most likely get on ya'lls (sorry amanda its a habit) nerves >.>

Posted at

Welcome! Wow, you've come at a good time. Without Renga around, Custard is starting to break down. So please, annoy him so he can go back to being his old, nasty self. Things just aren't right at the moment. :(

Otherwise, have fun! I, too, am the writer for a comic, while my artist handles the, um, art stuff.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Ah, a man by many names? I'd need some one like that in my cult. >=3

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Noooo…don't join the cult…they want your brains…

Posted at

I'll pass on the cult but I shall not pass on on the Cold Hot Cola.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.