Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I have arrived!

Veece
Veece
Posted at

Attention

Hey there guys! The name's Veece, and I finally have enough coherency to actually do this kinda thing! Well Here's a little about me. I like to sleep alot, I am really good at procrastination. And I love making friends. Usually I draw when Im super bored, and usually do one time pictures unless it's with a reoccurring character. Hmmm I hate myspace and facebook but that doesn't mean I don't have one. It just means I'm not on it.

Oh yeah! And I'm a pirate….but ninjas are alright too ^.^

Pleasure to potentially meet you all!

Veece
Veece
Posted at

I wish i was an alpaca..but alas yo es un llama.

Posted at

Oh good one falpjack, that's just the most original greeting ever.

- - - - -

Veese, do you hit yourself? I assume you hate pain, but that's no reason not to jam pencils into your own eyeballs.

Veece
Veece
Posted at

Jamming pencils into my eyeballs could actually improve my eyesight! Thank you Custard Trout….By the by It's Vee-CE Not Vee-Se ^.^

Nice to meet you!

Oh and the answer is yes! I do hit myself! and no…I don't really mind pain being the lovable hybrid of a masochist and a sadist!

Posted at

By the by It's Vee-CE Not Vee-Se ^.^

I know.

Posted at

Welcome. I hope you find your inspiration and determination to make your projects thrive!

Veece
Veece
Posted at

I know.

Ah good then we both know my name.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

What's up Veece? Glad to have you on the duck. Sleeping is always good and this is (generally) a friendly place, so you are in luck! I'm also a pirate so I have to say Arrghh. Lots of people and comics here… so enjoy. :D

Posted at

Oh good one falpjack, that's just the most original greeting ever.

Hello! Welcome to DD!

Now flapjack is second most original.

Veece
Veece
Posted at

Awww everyone here is soooo nice ^_^ im so happy Thank you everyone!

Posted at

Most of us are nice :) Hallo and welcome to the Mallard!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Veece! I am one of those non-nice people that Mushroom mentioned ^.^ I kick puppies, set underwear on fire, stuff like that. Generic mean stuff, really. I'm saving up my Un-Nice Points to trade in for supervillain status. *dreamy sigh* One day…

In any case, glad to have you with us!

Posted at

Hi, Veece! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Have fun making comics here, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, would You like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.