Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I returrrn!! *dodges rotten tomatoes*

elenawing
elenawing
Posted at

University is still very busy for me, but I rediscovered how I loved creating my comics, especially my kingdom hearts chain of oddness, which was once #30 overall *cry* But now I shall endevour to update often during my free time!

*super pose* I'm back babeh!

*tumble weed rolls past*

Posted at

I'm glad you're back Babeh *carves enormous turnip into welcome lampshade and puts a 60 watt bulb inside* although I didn't see you the first time *dances on a vat of grapes to produce welcoming bottle of chiraz*.
It's good that you'll be making comics again *arranges a large number of carrots and parsnps into a beautiful centrpiece* an I look forward to reading them *makes garlands from cabbage leaves and hangs them around the room*.

I do hope you'll enjoy our vegetarian welcome party. *dodges behind broccoli mural to bite into a large turkey leg*.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Elena, welcome back! I missed you the first go-around, but I always see your comic on people's recommended lists ^.^ Maybe I will have to read it now, yes yes.

Mmm, vegetables! Though this shiraz tastes strangely of feet. And turkey.

elenawing
elenawing
Posted at

thanks for the great welcomes you two!

*basks in vegetarian paradise* xD

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Welcome back.. hope you can stay awhile :D

Posted at

Welcome back elenawaing! I am a big Kingdom Hearts fan so I must check out your comic! *Runs behind the broccoli mural and steals some of Scarf's turkey stash*

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Oh, sprity goodness… here, I made a special special cake for you! To go with the, er, feast that Scarfman has prepared in his own undead way.

Shroom… that's cool man…but do not drink the Chiraz! I know for a fact that there is fungi on the feet of the Scarf!

Posted at

Oh, sprity goodness… here, I made a special special cake for you! To go with the, er, feast that Scarfman has prepared in his own undead way.

Shroom… that's cool man…but do not drink the Chiraz! I know for a fact that there is fungi on the feet of the Scarf!

I don't know what Chiraz is, so I had already planned to stay away from it…but how can a Ghost get fungi?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Dude, I'm not sure… he is unique in SO many ways.

Posted at

I'm glad you're back Babeh *carves enormous turnip into welcome lampshade and puts a 60 watt bulb inside* although I didn't see you the first time *dances on a vat of grapes to produce welcoming bottle of chiraz*.
It's good that you'll be making comics again *arranges a large number of carrots and parsnps into a beautiful centrpiece* an I look forward to reading them *makes garlands from cabbage leaves and hangs them around the room*.

I do hope you'll enjoy our vegetarian welcome party. *dodges behind broccoli mural to bite into a large turkey leg*.

wat

Also welcome to the person I managed to not meet the first time around, let's be sure to fix it this time rite?

Posted at

wat

I'm pretty sure it's watt, unless bulbs are spelt differently here.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome back, would You like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Hi, elenawing! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Have fun making comics here, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.