Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I think I might be new on these forums ...

rococo
rococo
Posted at

When I say I think I might be, I mean that quite literally … I can't honestly remember whether or not I've introduced myself on here before! But I figured, I'm on and off of this site every day, so I might as well post here a bit more often.

So, uhr … hi! *^_^* My name's Gail, I'm 19, from the good old UK (from Glasgow), studying animation at uni right now. But I sort of much prefer comics to animation. Which I didn't really realise until after I got into my degree course. Which kinda sucks, as I'm awful at both. Beh. I try!

When drawing, I have some manga influences, but I also love a lot of your Vertigo/DC/Marvel type comics. I'm uploading one comic just now, "Ether", as well as planning out an entry for this year's TokyoPop "Rising Stars of Manga" UK competition … XD Whoot-whoot!

Uhr, that's all really. Hi! :D

Posted at

hello, friend

i like the way you draw =)
good luck with tokyo pop

Posted at

Nice to meet 'ya.

I like your comic style.

Posted at

the nav buttons is ontop of her comic page

rococo
rococo
Posted at

Heheh, yeah, navigation buttons are at the top … I really need to go over the layout, it's all one big case of "seemed like a good idea at the time"!

Hi guysss … ! Thanks, and thank-you for commenting too! ^_^

Posted at

well i know i've seen your avatar before. prolly cuz your comic is so boss

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.